Bubbletrouble here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No,,but i use a bubbler for my clones. And have grown DWC.
Now i start most my clones in a Bubbler and move them to soil.
Have a friend that makes Bubble Hash though.

I've grown the same way. I like DWC SCROGs inside, and all organic outside. I never really had the problem with bugs outside that I did inside for some weird reason. I'm thinking that plants are just happier and healthier in the outdoors.

Welcome to MP Bubbletrouble. It is always nice to welcome another experienced grower to our midst.

I was a DWC grower for decades. Don't know if it was because I am a plumber, but I just loved to watch those plants grow in water. Now that I am more into growing for the medicinal properties of cannabis, I grow mostly organic outdoors.

Thank you Hemp Goddess and WoodsRat.
Yeah i have grown many times in 5 gallon buckets i made into DWC systems. Now mostly soil.
I actually like growing in soil. Seems to be easier and i dont have to worry with temps as much. As for bugs,,im use to them because i love growing veggies, fruits, and flowers.
I have my own mixture of naturals i use to spray my plants and it works pretty good. I hate pesticides.

Latest posts

Back