bubblicious, my first attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weekly pic update. Single shot is Bub Fem. Shot with 2 smaller in front are the bagweed.

10-25-2012 001 rez.jpg 10-25-2012 004 rez.jpg

Just after feeding.

Comments or questions always wanted.

Thanks for looking.

Have you smoked any of the Bubblecious yet? Just curious as to whether its good for pain.
:)

No, I have not smoked any bubblelicious yet. The bag weed seed was very fruity and sweet smelling in the jar, it smoked sweet and vaped even sweeter. This made me look into bubblelicious due to the description sounding alot like the bagweed the smaller plants came from.

It was a clean sweet smoke with great couch lock. I'm hoping for more of the same from the bubble. If not, live and learn.

Weekly pics at feeding time.
11-2-12 004 fem bub.jpg 11-2-12 002 bag ladies.jpg

Bub Fem and the Bag ladies...lol.

Thanks for looking.

Well, another week has flown by. Here are some pics of Bub and a bag lady.
flip 1.jpg flip 2.jpg

Also decided to flip to 12/12 and remove the t5 and go to 600hps.
flip 3.1.jpg

So off to the next part of my first grow saga.:holysheep: Thanks again for the help and encouragement.

Iams

Those are going to get huge. Very nice indeed, and a great time to flip them. I will be watching -- green mojo.

Peace

Looking Very nice Iams .
Kudos 600 watter let the budding begin .:icon_smile:

Wow, They are really starting to go thru the water. I checked on them yesterday and they were wilting from lack of water. Feeding 2 days earlier this week. Gonna up the schedule for that. Pics are 24 hours after finding wilt and watering.

First 2 are close ups of the 2 bag seeds, second 2 are close ups of the fem bub.
sex 1.jpg sex 2.jpg

sex 3.jpg sex 4.jpg

6 days into 12/12.

Thanks for looking.

Iams

This one looks like a male...boy 1.jpg

This is one of the bag seeds.

Iams

I have been gone since thursday and came home to find this yesterday. 12 days from flip.

bfb1.jpg bub fem,

blb1.jpg and the bag lady.

The bub is a little wilted from lack of water for a day. I was gone a day longer than I had anticipated.

My first buds. Thanks gals and guys for all your help so far.

Changing the watering w/ nutes (1-2-3 gh flora) to every 4 days now.

Hey Iams , ;)

I hope your ladies pull through this stressful time that has been cast at them ;)

During the first 2 weeks of the flip ! ....

We remember that the cations within the plant cells are going through a severe photosynthesis chemical change causing severe stress on the plants average growth pattern :hubba:

You may find that they may finish a lil later than expected as repair time may be a factor to consider !

But hey thats why we all attend the passion is to learn more and pass on a bit more aye ! Good Luck ! T.H.C.:48:

THC thanks for the advice. I love this place!

We love you too Iams. Happy thanksgiving. Tell your dogs hi for me. Green mojo to your grow.

Thanks Rose. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well, and all here at MP!

20 days of 12/12

Bub fembud2.jpg

and the bag ladybud 2b.jpg

I have good news from the doghouse. I now have a seperate 4x4 tent for my seedling/ veg area and a seperate tent for flower. I looking to get some new girls going but was excited to get it up ,lit, and vented that I wanted to post some pics.:D

New veg tent and flower tent,

12-3-12-a.jpg 12-3-12 c.jpg

The bag lady,

12-3 a.jpg12-3 c.jpg

and the bub fem.:icon_smile:

12345.jpg

I have closed off some of the passive intakes in the flower tent and have run 8inch duct from the veg tent w/ t5 light to the flower tent to pull air thru from one tent to the other.

I will be watching the temps in both for a day or 2 to make sure everthing is good, then new beans are going to be started.

I'm so excited!:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back