Buckeye Purple and Super Buckeye Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like i said Bro,,,they look great. Next time even better.

i am a little over a week away from chopping. this grow has wound up being a bit too tightly packed in my tent. thinking i might clip some fan leaves to give the lower but sites a bit more light for the duration. i know there is a lot of views for and against pruning. would it just be a waste for me to trim a bit now? i may also have to chop the top buds first and let the lower ones chill for a bit. obsessing a bit...

i think i am going to be disappointed with my yield. the buds are not very fat at all. i think the temps have been too cool with the lights out...

I do that every grow man. I don't have a big grow space so I grow my plants and don't do a full clean out underneath. Then at the first harvest, I cut the top 1/3 of the buds and do a little defoliation to get light to the buds, then I give them another 2 weeks and do a second harvest that is nearly as good as the first. :) I messed up this round and have the same issue. Except that I let my 1 very important plant get too bushy and didn't get it cleaned out underneath. Now I am getting very small buds off of the plant. I hope that taking a first cut and doing the little bit of defoliation will help this girl fatten up some by next weekend.

One thing that I have found and try to go by is some types of plants should be done as SOG, while others produce better when they are shaped like a candelabra with either 9+ colas per plant for bigger plants, and up to 9 colas for smaller plants. I have also found that with many of the hybrids, they can be flexible to do different things like Scrog. But it comes down to learning what your plants can and will do in a given space.

For example, I have a couple plants that I fear may take over my little growhouse and eat me at some point if I don't get them into flower soon :)

Yeah Hush, one of these days you're going to open your door and get sucked into that grow and never be seen again!!! If I may suggest...... installing cameras that will give you a live feed to your grow to avoid this ever happening?...:rofl:

Interesting Hush. Maybe I will try that. My problem might be that I use my tent to dry in so I get some odor remediation...

i get stoned off my butt pretty easily so i am not a good litmus test. i eat some cannabutter brownies pretty much every day that i don't work so i don't think it is a tolerance thing. i think i am just a lightweight. both the purple and the super from my previous grow are pretty hard core for me. a puff or two and i am in la la land. i am planning on doing a bud swap with another grower at some point and am looking forward to feedback. my kids and their friends(who think that they get the smoke from their uncle) are not good for feedback. they just say they get really stoned. i gave some to my brother. he said it was really good smoke too but i sometimes think people are just being nice. maybe i need to learn to take compliments...

That may be a small grow but it is very nice indeed. It is easy to get jaded by looking at bigger grows but success with a single plant is just as rewarding as success with many plants. I am a bud smoke connoisseur myself. I love different flavors of smoke. The only bad thing is my tolerance is so high its stupid. It takes me 3x as much to get the same high as others. I think it comes from a decade of being on opiates for a bad back but not sure. I used to have a very low tolerance about 10 years ago. But they do look tasty :)

thanks hush. my grow is big enough for my needs or maybe bigger than my needs. i would love to be able to grow a bigger garden but for a number of reasons, i can't. for now i will live vicariously thru the folks on here and look forward to a more cannbis-friendly 'merica...

chopped, trimmed and drying...

pictures wednesday.

Man those are some beautiful bud pics. I know someone who could really do something with pics like that. Those would make some awesome prints.

thanks hush. my grow is big enough for my needs or maybe bigger than my needs. i would love to be able to grow a bigger garden but for a number of reasons, i can't. for now i will live vicariously thru the folks on here and look forward to a more cannbis-friendly 'merica...

I totally feel ya my friend :)

Very very nice. Lovely girls with awesome color.
Who said dont grow with Hot5s. Lol
Great T5 grow.

Latest posts

Back