Bud Art

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_riz

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Noticed the Coffee Table was a bit slow so i figured i'd attempt to get somethin goin on,

Every time i get some real nice weed (I know its sad) I like to take arty style pics of the bud.. They say MJ and creativity go hand in hand so i guess this is one of my induced outputs lol..

Image1.jpgImage2.jpgImage3.jpgImage4.jpg

Although I can only tell you that the bud in the first picture is BellaDonna (a friends homegrown), the others im not sure about, they were all traded.. but they were all great smokes, beside the point, i only wanted to take some arty pictures!..

What have you guys got? you must have taken some nice bud pics over time to get us all salivating lol

riz

Hick lovely pics man, real nice outdoor shots looking great, wish i had an oppertunity to take some similar photos lol, i dunno why weed and photography click with me, maybe its the macro..

and TBG just plain awesome, thats the kinda stuff im talkin about, I especially like the raiders cup!

Nice pics :cool: Unfortunately, I have no bud shots to present

I think almost everbody does the peace symbol in weed its a classic

i thought this was gonna be about art while on bud. like stuff you drew, or just liked looking at. woops, that should be a thread if it isn't already

Oh yeah definetly, i can post some of that, but id rather see everyone elses.. anything people have created while on weed..

i drew the first one with a sharpie, not sure what the hell i was thinking when i did it :smoke1: the lines look gittery 'cause i turned it into a .gif and it EDIT for languageup the quality.

the other 2 images are stuff i like looking at, Dali is intense. i have some of these on my wall.

gif.GIF

dali03.jpg

d2.jpg

Hey man that art is pretty cool, i love the way everything in your pic kind of fits on the page nicely, its not as messy as mine would end up if i drew something like that!! lol

Dali's stuff is pretty trippy man, I like that guy who always draws like, fish eye style around his house.. very creative

The ELEPHANT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
but... yeah I love the pick bro its dope. But as for the other ones there just alittle to wierd for me. I like fun art but thats me.

Latest posts

Back