Bud building tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard 13 off 11 on is more of a simulation to MJ plants environment in the Fall and gives better buds total opposite of what Zem said confused

well you hear of every possible light schedule where plants keep flowering, however, I believe that most did not make sense especially if you're adding extra dark hours instead of extra light hours. whenever i can put my hand on a timer that can do this, I will definitely try the prolonged light schedule

I heard 13 off 11 on is more of a simulation to MJ plants environment in the Fall and gives better buds total opposite of what Zem said confused

Not sure where you heard, that, but it is contrary to what I have read. Clarke's Marijuana Botany showed that plants flowered with a 12/12 light schedule will produce up to 50% more bud than a 10/14 light schedule (10 light and 14 dark). These were controlled studies done for a dissertation. Keep in mind that we are not trying to mimic outdoors, we are trying to take the best from outdoors and move it in. Fall also brings temps below 60, but I am not going to expose my plant to that either. Show me a controlled study and I will certainly read it.

I am not much of a subcool fan....he thinks a certain percentage of hermies is okay with his seeds. Something I totally do not believe.

Latest posts

Back