Bud Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love that PW x BM. Was my favorite smoke out of all of the ones I acquired from out West. ;)

Nice pics.....

Those are so tasty looking.

I love that PW x BM. Was my favorite smoke out of all of the ones I acquired from out West. ;)

Nice pics.....

It was huh. I am about to pop a few more gems of Purple Wreck crosses from BBP I have been safe keeping.

Hey Nouvellechef, you have beautiful shots up there. Do you have any pull with getting our Bud of the month back??? Your shots reminded me of that.

Hey Nouvellechef, you have beautiful shots up there. Do you have any pull with getting our Bud of the month back??? Your shots reminded me of that.

I saw you ask him and he said something about having issues sizing/moving images. Have not heard anything since. Maybe ask him again. I know he said he was a big proponent of BPOTM.

I have been like a nagging wife... I don't even nag mr rb....I am at a loss and embarrassed...PJ won with a beautiful shot well over a month ago and has not been posted...Can you do it?

Oh man. I doubt it. I can peek around though. Would think its just pretty easy.

I am about to pop a few more gems of Purple Wreck crosses from BBP I have been safe keeping.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you N-Chef!:)

Thanks for sharing your dank with us!

Nchef...what up Brosef? Long time no hear from. Hope all is well.

Latest posts

Back