Bud Mold question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
I have a case of bud mold in my tent.. total bummer..

have the spores spread to everything?

or can I let this crop go a little longer?

I'll chop it all now if the entire crop is just going to get sicker and sicker

from spores in the air or whatever

:(

I have a little PM on some leaves but what I'm talking about is inside the colas.. brown and gross..

It's Botrytis. Unless you can cut it out completely (which you can't really do) it'll just keep on coming. If I find it in more than a couple of places on a plant, I can be assured the plant is going down.

Take what good stuff you can, toss the rest, do a complete bleach wipe down. In the future: lower temps help, lower RH helps, ventilation helps, supposedly silica supplements help (couldn't prove it by me). At this point, nothing helps though.

Good luck, keep fighting the good fight.

Pencil Head got it right. What strain is it? Some strains are very prone to botrytis. It's usually the big lush colas that suffer this problem. I watch for it constantly in late flower - the first twisted leaf and that's it.

leafminer said:
Pencil Head got it right. What strain is it? Some strains are very prone to botrytis. It's usually the big lush colas that suffer this problem. I watch for it constantly in late flower - the first twisted leaf and that's it.

it's breakin' my heart man..

It's Grapefruit x Romulan..

I've grown it before and it was hit hard by PM.

This was in a different space.

I don't want to "blame" the strain, as I'm sure there are things I can do differently/better, but it's the only strain I've grown that's been this weak and susceptible to disease.

Last run for this strain.. Boo hoo..

what about doing a sulfur burn for the mold? any experience?

cmd420 said:
it's breakin' my heart man..

It's Grapefruit x Romulan..

I've grown it before and it was hit hard by PM.

This was in a different space.

I don't want to "blame" the strain, as I'm sure there are things I can do differently/better, but it's the only strain I've grown that's been this weak and susceptible to disease.

Last run for this strain.. Boo hoo..

what about doing a sulfur burn for the mold? any experience?

Are these clones from the plants that had the PM before in the other space? PM travels to clones even if donor mom isnt showing PM yet, its systemic (sp)

Sulphur burner will help with PM nicely but you cant run it late in flower and im not sure but doubt it helps with mold.

Latest posts

Back