Bud of the Month for AUGUST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Time To VOTE Who is not the weakest Bud

• Davidson0780

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Oldbay

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Weedhopper

• gmo

• Carty

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Andrew

• TheNukeHead

• giggy

• JTD2011

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Worm Doctor

• Airbone

• Hydrobell

• bacchus

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Jeff2021

• Total voters
Lol. Dont get cute with pute?
58415.png

Congrats Carty. I gave you your Bud Of The Month badge.

I am honored to of won, this is a 1st for me.. I know others grew magical looking buddage so this really means a
lot so thanks....
I'll be in next month's Bud of the Month. I've got a Cebu landrace and a landrace from Baguio that are starting week 4 of flower now.
Love how this makes us try a wee bit harder eh? that sounds amazing... I'll be putting it up against my
Starfighter Kush x Vietnamese Black that just hit day 33... by end of month she'll be plumped up and ready to
play.... I wish you the best of luck sir...

I am honored to of won, this is a 1st for me.. I know others grew magical looking buddage so this really means a
lot so thanks....

Love how this makes us try a wee bit harder eh? that sounds amazing... I'll be putting it up against my
Starfighter Kush x Vietnamese Black that just hit day 33... by end of month she'll be plumped up and ready to
Actually im starting to think she's a 12 weaker or more. Were more than 4 weeks in flowering light cycle and she's still stretching. Her buds are forming slowly. Feels like we're only in week two old flyer. Might have to get in September instead. Well see

Actually im starting to think she's a 12 weaker or more. Were more than 4 weeks in flowering light cycle and she's still stretching. Her buds are forming slowly. Feels like we're only in week two old flyer. Might have to get in September instead. Well see
I seem to remember you winning on another site we used to be on. Thinkin you still stop by there.....I still check in but never post. Big and Muggs had their account wiped out but I like to stop by from time to time just to see who is still alive and kicken.

lot so thanks....

I seem to remember you winning on another site we were on together. Thinking you still are a active member there. I only stop by there once in a while just to see who is still around. Both Big and Muggs had their accounts wiped out. Not me I am to nosy. Looking forward to your next entry Cartman.

Actually that was my 1st almost win.... last 2nd a well known got enough votes real quick tie me.. so what could of been a nice moment was robbed from me by a person who had already won a few times... sometimes it's not the
bud but a popularity contest over there...

I like the people over here a lot... and yes, muwahahahaha, waiting till end of month to post her up... sshhhhh.

I'm glad the members here vote for the best Bud and not because the member who entered is their best Bud. Besides it's all about having fun.

I vote against this as I know some of you old trackers haven't trimed your bushes in years lol I will have a pic next month as I messed up an was to late congrats Cartman
I have never trimmed my bush.....my balls and razors will never meet.....or meat if you will.

Ah oh.... did I start something here???? lol sowwy. and who found my photo, dang it, tried to remove it from the net... hahaha.

I really do appreciate the votes .. that plant started my love for oldsog seeds and now I'm test growing for the guy...
Here is just a leaf off her...

Attachments

• 20210806_190759 - Copy.jpg
    20210806_190759 - Copy.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back