Bud of The Month for November You Turkey's. TURKEY SEASON OPEN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHO IS THE BEST BUD GROWER THIS MONTH

• Bullshoalsguy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • kevinn

• zem

• gmo

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • airbone

• worm doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • davidson0780

• carty

• smokinggun

• steve1

• andrew

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • europe finest

• Total voters
amazing as in peppery , piney , lemony , earthy , licorice , mango , fruity , diesel/fuel/solvent?....I need terpene profiles !
My last grow were some Old Cali North seeds family mem sent me
Now after after only 1 month jarred it has a peppery-pine flavor
Have not had a Piney taste in a while , Nice smoke not very high THC that I feel but 1/2 Jay is just right. NOT One seed to be found in the batch, Dang it

So, by deduction your the ugly dude on the right then..? muwahahaha.. looks like you guys were having
some fun .. may her butt grow together after Mexican food night for what she did to you though, just sayin.

I'm actually very good friends with Bush Dr and he has shared many of the stories with me of visitinig Jamaica
growing up with his military pop.. he last visit there was a bit scary and almost ruthless.. so it was his last..
helped them improve the strain also.. it's for sure worth preserving and is the real deal..

Orange Strain: Inkognyto's Velvet Revolver.. this is the Orange Skunk by Mzjill x Herijuana, the Orange Skunk
pheno I found in this mix was like drinking an Orange Crush soda....

no , that is old Bill , he and his wife were the owners of the bar...

that’s me on the left , then Swede , and Bill and Lori the owners of the bar up in Victor colorado...it was Halloween night

348D4FB2-A66A-4CF2-9F5E-DC2942CE8D9E.jpeg

My last grow were some Old Cali North seeds family mem sent me
Now after after only 1 month jarred it has a peppery-pine flavor
Have not had a Piney taste in a while , Nice smoke not very high THC that I feel but 1/2 Jay is just right. NOT One seed to be found in the batch, Dang it

man we love the piney peppery licorice anise flavored herb...the best I ever had was some Durban Poison.....killer sativa weed

man we love the piney peppery licorice anise flavored herb...the best I ever had was some Durban Poison.....killer sativa weed
It's weird to me , smell like pine when grinding, smokes with a pine earthy flavor, (no licorice anise that I can taste). Like I said decent joint flavor but in my vape not so tasty unless I set the vape below 350 F

Yep and im gonna kick everybody's ass with my entry. 😁
Just thought i would get everybody going by talking shit. I dont stand a chance against these guys. I got lucky when i won. It was all the mail in voting late at night.😂😂😂😂

It's weird to me , smell like pine when grinding, smokes with a pine earthy flavor, (no licorice anise that I can taste). Like I said decent joint flavor but in my vape not so tasty unless I set the vape below 350 F

I just love the pine flavor... last time I had that was from Humboldt we called "The Kind" and it was amazing.... stunk up the entire house with a small bag.. wish I was closer to ya I'd hit ya up for a sample... the one time you WANT a seed or 2 huh? lol enjoy bro

I just love the pine flavor... last time I had that was from Humboldt we called "The Kind" and it was amazing.... stunk up the entire house with a small bag.. wish I was closer to ya I'd hit ya up for a sample... the one time you WANT a seed or 2 huh? lol enjoy bro
Yes I am surprised it was a few good sized deck plants 8ft tall , no problems except watching for bugs and Powdery White near end os Sept-Oct, but other than that not a bad plant. I am surprised not one seed to be had so far. I will keep looking, I love the Pine too.
Everything smells like real flowers to me lately.

Latest posts

Back