Bud of The Month for November You Turkey's. TURKEY SEASON OPEN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHO IS THE BEST BUD GROWER THIS MONTH

• Bullshoalsguy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • kevinn

• zem

• gmo

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • airbone

• worm doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • davidson0780

• carty

• smokinggun

• steve1

• andrew

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • europe finest

• Total voters
R

ROSTERMAN

giphy.gif

287468-Happy-Turkey-Day.gif

It's arrived enter your fine buds today
Once again it is time to post them Buds
be them New or Old Let's show off Your good work.
Get your best Buds ready to show what you have grown.

Contest is open to all members.
There are some rules

Okay guys here we go. If you want to have some fun,,, post your best picture of a bud and strain if you know it, that you have grown or are growing in this thread. You can enter you Picture right up until the poll closes at midnight on the last day of the month. The poll and voting will begin on the last week of that month.
If you win your bud pick will be put at the top of the Forum for all to see until the next months contest.

The contest will start November 1st 2021, Voting begins the last week of contest so last date of entering will be the day before voting starts Then end last day of month .

Entries will have to be post marked by the end of third week and once again voting will commence last week of month .

Here are the rules
1. Only one submission per person per month
2. Submission Must have been grown by the person submitting - no nominations

3. Each submission must include strain identity/name

Now Show Me The Buds.
Good Luck
Winner will Get bragging rights for a month of fun
and a nice Gold Bar under their handle.

Good Luck

OK FOLKS TODAY IS THE DAY
SOME BEAUTIFUL GROWS

No More Entries
LET THE VOTING BEGIN.
VOTE AT THE POLL UP TOP ^^^^

what does she smell like?

That smoke was amazing... I've had much stronger Orange foot prints, pretty sure she was named it more for her Orange buds then a terpene profile.. the high was very uplifting being more Sativa leaning of a strain, and with no
paranoia or anxiety issues as some may do.. Sativa's tend to do this to me, but she didn't.. I counted on someone
to do a seed run and magically he killed them all... I grew 4.. 1 died at birth, other 3 were females... if I'd of known
just what I had I'd of cloned or revegged or anything to preserve her, then again I thought someone else was making seeds with the 10 beans I sent them... sniff sniff.. hind site eh? hehe.

Favorite Orange skunk was MzJills.

Latest posts

Back