Bud of The Month for November You Turkey's. TURKEY SEASON OPEN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHO IS THE BEST BUD GROWER THIS MONTH

• Bullshoalsguy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • kevinn

• zem

• gmo

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • airbone

• worm doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • davidson0780

• carty

• smokinggun

• steve1

• andrew

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • europe finest

• Total voters
I love the fact that our members don't get all butt hurt if they don't win. They actually root for each other and enter again because its fun showing off their gear.

That smoke was amazing... I've had much stronger Orange foot prints, pretty sure she was named it more for her Orange buds then a terpene profile.. the high was very uplifting being more Sativa leaning of a strain, and with no
paranoia or anxiety issues as some may do.. Sativa's tend to do this to me, but she didn't.. I counted on someone
to do a seed run and magically he killed them all... I grew 4.. 1 died at birth, other 3 were females... if I'd of known
just what I had I'd of cloned or revegged or anything to preserve her, then again I thought someone else was making seeds with the 10 beans I sent them... sniff sniff.. hind site eh? hehe.

Favorite Orange skunk was MzJills.

awesome...I will make more beans with these if I get some males..the BushDr collected these seeds while he was in Jamaica

the best orang tangerine flavored herb for me was the Jackie-O....my gawd , that plant had it all

we grew her for about 5 years then my dispensary partner stole my genetics and kicked me to the curb

here she is , the one on the left lol

F2E797F1-2725-4E2E-92D9-72A8C91546BB.jpeg

All Right Listen Up , LAST DAY to Vote until the contest ends later today.
Party is over

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome...I will make more beans with these if I get some males..the BushDr collected these seeds while he was in Jamaica

the best orang tangerine flavored herb for me was the Jackie-O....my gawd , that plant had it all

we grew her for about 5 years then my dispensary partner stole my genetics and kicked me to the curb

here she is , the one on the left lol

View attachment 283059

So, by deduction your the ugly dude on the right then..? muwahahaha.. looks like you guys were having
some fun .. may her butt grow together after Mexican food night for what she did to you though, just sayin.

I'm actually very good friends with Bush Dr and he has shared many of the stories with me of visitinig Jamaica
growing up with his military pop.. he last visit there was a bit scary and almost ruthless.. so it was his last..
helped them improve the strain also.. it's for sure worth preserving and is the real deal..

Orange Strain: Inkognyto's Velvet Revolver.. this is the Orange Skunk by Mzjill x Herijuana, the Orange Skunk
pheno I found in this mix was like drinking an Orange Crush soda....

Latest posts

Back