BUD OF THE MONTH FOR OCTOBER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote Here for Best bud October 2021

• gmo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hydrobell

• WormDoctor

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Airbone

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Europe's finest

• TommyShoe

• JoeyWales

• Davidson0780

• Coach

• Andrew

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • TyheNukeHead

• Sufanarchist

• Giggy

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK Im calling it unless Weedhopper changes his vote again .
1635690098252.png

My only comment which popped into my head back on Oct 10th was "Man, I bet Josey Wales wishes he would have waited until closer to the cut off time to enter that pict". That also had to do with the question of if you can enter the same bud twice. Because if you could see it now I bet it would be a big difference. He said he had to cut anyways, and that is that. Congrats to Airbone! - - I want one of them gold bars under my name... Eventually.

Who's Airbone? muwahahaha... congrats man, always nice to get a gold bar under your name and a pat on the
back from all of us.. speaking of which... pat pat, atta boy.

Who's Airbone? muwahahaha... congrats man, always nice to get a gold bar under your name and a pat on the
back from all of us.. speaking of which... pat pat, atta boy.
Thanks @Carty keep posting on them autos, I’ve been listening….
Could use the advice, mine are runtz.
image.jpg
image.jpg

hey, congrats....

One thing I found out with my experience with Autos in the past.... if your wanting to pull more then 1/2 oz per
plant, you really have to hunt down the right cross.... look for something that is Sativa dom... check your PM's bro.
I have a suggestion for ya ...

My only comment which popped into my head back on Oct 10th was "Man, I bet Josey Wales wishes he would have waited until closer to the cut off time to enter that pict". That also had to do with the question of if you can enter the same bud twice. Because if you could see it now I bet it would be a big difference. He said he had to cut anyways, and that is that. Congrats to Airbone! - - I want one of them gold bars under my name... Eventually.
Yes you can enter the bud as many times as you want as long as it hasn't already won.

Latest posts

Back