Bud or Hash??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hash or Bud?

• BUD

• HASH

• OTHER?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like to take the Hash and put it on top of the bud.

Yeah Never really smoked hash but like
1 or 2 times I just dont like it plan bud is
the best in my opinon.

Hash is a nice treat I think. Definatlely gives you a more powerful high than regular bud, so if you're not used to it you might not enjoy it. Personally I really enjoy hash, smoking it with hot knives is the best IMO, glass bong or pipe are always good.

Mutt - Mixing some hash with some nice bud is a favorite of mine too :D

yeah i went with the bud....i like hash here and there...but not like my bud ;)

Got to go with the bud its just the taste of some
great bud YYYYYYUUUUUMMMM you cant replace it!!

I once lived in Norway for a while and all you could smoke there was Hash... Unlike South -Eastern Europe where hash is so rare most people think it's a luxury.... To tell you the truth I was really disappointed with Hash, it sucked pretty often and didn't do what it was supposed to... I've smoked some great hash but it is nowhere near the hight and taste a nice bud can give! I would always go for bud if I had the choice...

ive never tasted anything like the stuff i scrape off the scissors when im done manacuring. its usually pure white and taaaasty. i know they call it scissors hash, and i guess since you dont use contaminants to separate'em it would be "hash" though no buckets or screens are used.

I've only smoked blonde hash (kief) before, and it's nice but it definitely doesn't top bud. Bud tastes the best, and takes the perfect amount of hits to get high in my opinion... kief is gone way too quickly!

Though sprinkling a nice layer of kief over a bowl of some good bud is the way to go!

i'll have some bud please. i have'nt seen, nor smoked any hash that was worth 2 cents' since mid 70's. back then, we had blonde lebanese, red, and black hash around. it was a tasty treat, and some real expando stuff. we did it under glass, with a pin through an album cover. 1 toke would do ya.:) ...

Latest posts

Back