Bud Rot 1 - Marijuana 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
Well it happened, my plants have been combating bud rot for a few days now and just when i had time off work to go search for neem oil (which by the way nobodies heard of) i went to check my plants and they were all encrusted with horrible mould on most of the flowers so i had to chop it all off (Which i've been doing since i spotted it and now i've only got about 8 or 9 flowers per plant). I'm so gutted. The only fungicide i could get was for roses,will it work? Also i got this stuff called ALGAMIC from BIOBIZZ its meant to be a vitality booster,is this stuff just a glorified MiracleGrow? it says its for indoor and outdoor use for all flowers, vegetables and herbs, its for spraying the leaves, should i bother using it or bother even continuing my grow?

neem oil is an organic spidermite remedy, not any good fer bud rot at all.

the rot is in yer BUDS not on the leaves - you put neem oil on yer buds and you will be smoking it as it is an OIL.

HTTP://weedfarmer.com/growing_guide/pests.php paragraph 2 down. yer dealing with a FUNGUS.

i would gut yer room now or burn it and start fresh after you have bought a sulfur evaporater and throughly fogged the room. unless you want to purchase a fungiside/pesticide. you can still make hash out of what you got left.

where's yer post mutt? i got an email notification that it was posted but it does not show???????????/

astra007 said:
HTTP://weedfarmer.com/growing_guide/pests.php paragraph 2 down. yer dealing with a FUNGUS.

i would gut yer room now or burn it and start fresh after you have bought a sulfur evaporater and throughly fogged the room. unless you want to purchase a fungiside/pesticide. you can still make hash out of what you got left.
Cheers astra,im not to sure if i fancy pulling my plants yet cos i checked this morn and the flowers on the bottom are all grand so im gonna keep on keepin on and maybe i'll get a bit of hash out of it all as you said!

i had a lovely chronic crop that went to mold. i cut and cut then bought a sulfur evaporator. killed the mold and i harvested the bottom 2/3 of the crop. slight sulfur taste like lighting yer doobie with a sulfur match. made some killer hash with the top cola's and such. read that page link - good luck my friend

Latest posts

Back