Bud Rot / The Worms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score

I checked out my OD Plants tonight. When i was inspecting them, I saw what I though was mold. I clipped the branch off and brought it home to sample. When I inspected it closer, I found a worm. IS this actually mold that I have or is this worm eating my plant? How do I get rid of them?

try a mild solution of concentrated lime/sulfur and foliar spray. also put some sulfer dust around base. hope its not catterpillars. lots of little beasties out there. and mold grows in bud; flowers mainly

well i am noticing the rot towards the end of the flower. when i pull off the rotted part i can see that there is a hole dug through the stem with a worm cattipiller like thing. i have seen these worms in bags that i have bought before and every one says that they are thc worms. i am going to try the spary and dust around the bottom. any other suggestions welcome. ty

do the lime/sulfur thing and wait 3 days then get sum "end all" insecticide and follow instructions on bottle. its chem fer organic use.

Latest posts

Back