Bud Rot???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

correrofam1230

Reaction score
This is my fourth grow and still a beginner. The first three were done inside a 2x4 tent and while I didn't get a lot of quantity, I was pleased with the quality. On this fourth grow, from time to time I pulled the 4 plants outside and let them enjoy the sun. Before long I would leave them outside all day and night for days and then when I switched to flower, and because one plant had grown too large for the tent, I just left them outside. The first picture is the four plants side by side with some tomato plants. The two strains are an indica, Humboldt Headband, and a sativa AK-47. The pictures are of the 42nd day of flower.

I lost the markers telling which strain was which. Can anyone help me identify from the picture of the Grow, which one is indica and which one is the sativa?

Today, I noticed what looks like brown rotted buds on two of the stems. The second picture is one of the rotted looking buds. Can anyone take a guess on what is happening and what can I do?

On one of the plants, a bud cluster has grown so tall that I would have to leave it outside but I could put the other three back inside the tent.

This is my fourth grow and still a beginner. The first three were done inside a 2x4 tent and while I didn't get a lot of quantity, I was pleased with the quality. On this fourth grow, from time to time I pulled the 4 plants outside and let them enjoy the sun. Before long I would leave them outside all day and night for days and then when I switched to flower, and because one plant had grown too large for the tent, I just left them outside. The first picture is the four plants side by side with some tomato plants. The two strains are an indica, Humboldt Headband, and a sativa AK-47. The pictures are of the 42nd day of flower.

I lost the markers telling which strain was which. Can anyone help me identify from the picture of the Grow, which one is indica and which one is the sativa?

Today, I noticed what looks like brown rotted buds on two of the stems. The second picture is one of the rotted looking buds. Can anyone take a guess on what is happening and what can I do?

On one of the plants, a bud cluster has grown so tall that I would have to leave it outside but I could put the other three back inside the tent.
Sorry, I forgot to attach pictures.

Attachments

• 877121E5-0BB4-40AC-9B6A-A32E5ABE6E4F.jpeg
    877121E5-0BB4-40AC-9B6A-A32E5ABE6E4F.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Bud Rot.jpg
    Bud Rot.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 18
Additional pictures

Attachments

• Rot2.jpg
    Rot2.jpg