Bud Rot???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

correrofam1230

Reaction score
This is my fourth grow and still a beginner. The first three were done inside a 2x4 tent and while I didn't get a lot of quantity, I was pleased with the quality. On this fourth grow, from time to time I pulled the 4 plants outside and let them enjoy the sun. Before long I would leave them outside all day and night for days and then when I switched to flower, and because one plant had grown too large for the tent, I just left them outside. The first picture is the four plants side by side with some tomato plants. The two strains are an indica, Humboldt Headband, and a sativa AK-47. The pictures are of the 42nd day of flower.

I lost the markers telling which strain was which. Can anyone help me identify from the picture of the Grow, which one is indica and which one is the sativa?

Today, I noticed what looks like brown rotted buds on two of the stems. The picture is one of the rotted looking buds. Can anyone take a guess on what is happening and what can I do?

On one of the plants, a bud cluster has grown so tall that I would have to leave it outside but I could put the other three back inside the tent.

Attachments

• Grow2.jpg
    Grow2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Bud Rot.jpg
    Bud Rot.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Rot.jpg
    Rot.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Rot2.jpg
    Rot2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Grow3.jpg
    Grow3.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Grow4.jpg
    Grow4.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 21
  • Grow5.jpg
    Grow5.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Grow6.jpg
    Grow6.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 19
Sorry about the bud rot, chop off the affected area ASAP. Kind of hard to say for sure which is which but the ones with the longer spacing and skinnier buds are likely your AK. If you can’t find pics here for the strains you are running, you may be able to find some whole plant pics of each over at grow diaries or some place similar. Sometimes seeing the right pic (leaf, plant structure, buds) will help you match them up. I suspect smoking the finished ones will be helpful as well

Check for worms. They will cause that too.

Latest posts

Back