Bud rot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need one of these, I think they come bigger.
Screenshot_20210901-132508_Google.jpg

some small moths , I think Miller moths , lay eggs early spring outdoors and worms hatch and eat the buds from inside out...
a real,fecking nightmare if they get out,of hand and can ruin an entire plants buds with what looks like bud rot
I did an outdoor grow and one plant was covered in aphids and other wormy bugs by late flower, so I harvested it and after drying for a few days I put the buds in jars to cure.
A couple of days later, I found two winged insects crawling around in the jar. They were some worms that had changed to flies or moths or whatever.
It was most interesting. I still smoked the pot and it was great. I suspect that the old Mexican brick pot that was around in the 60s was also full of wildlife as well as seeds and stems, so it didn't worry me.
They say bee honey is affected by what flowers bees are feeding on. Maybe the worms absorb the pot resin and are potent to smoke or eat. A gourmet edible like chocolate covered ants.

I did an outdoor grow and one plant was covered in aphids and other wormy bugs by late flower, so I harvested it and after drying for a few days I put the buds in jars to cure.
A couple of days later, I found two winged insects crawling around in the jar. They were some worms that had changed to flies or moths or whatever.
It was most interesting. I still smoked the pot and it was great. I suspect that the old Mexican brick pot that was around in the 60s was also full of wildlife as well as seeds and stems, so it didn't worry me.
They say bee honey is affected by what flowers bees are feeding on. Maybe the worms absorb the pot resin and are potent to smoke or eat. A gourmet edible like chocolate covered ants.
You should have tried eating one like they do in a bottle of good Mescal .

You should have tried eating one like they do in a bottle of good Mescal .
There are no worms in good mescal according to my Latino friends. They call that tourist mescal for white boys. They won't drink respasado or Anjejo tequila, only clear.

Bubba

Yep. I married into a Hispanic family. Been married to a beautiful Hispanic women for 35yrs. I have SIX brother in laws and they wont touch that shit. Clear and Clean is how they like Tequila.

There are no worms in good mescal according to my Latino friends. They call that tourist mescal for white boys. They won't drink respasado or Anjejo tequila, only clear.

Bubba
Yep. I married into a Hispanic family. Been married to a beautiful Hispanic women for 35yrs. I have SIX brother in laws and they wont touch that shit. Clear and Clean is how they like Tequila.
I like Chubby Mexican Guys that eat the worm.😍

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Roster. Wonder why he would say that about Chubby Mexican Boys.?.....................😂😂😂😂😂

So yea I think, I’m just gonna live n learn, I cut two stalks out of 8 cause I spotted bud rot over a oz lost

So yea I think, I’m just gonna live n learn, I cut two stalks out of 8 cause I spotted bud rot over a oz lost
You have to, the rot will spread like wild fire
Wash your hands and scissors with ISO alcohol before touching any other parts of plant

Latest posts

Back