Bud Rot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use full size patio umbrella with a heavy pole stand next to plant.
Than you can place in holder when needed. I use a strong string and tie 4 of the umbrellas tips (when Open) to say the deck left right side
then a cement block (heavy) to the other two corners around said plant.

The white lines are the string to be tied down points
View attachment 333306
I put mine up and down with coming rain
Maybe I can find a used one at good will. I have seen them there before. They are kinda expensive

Maybe I can find a used one at good will. I have seen them there before. They are kinda expensive
A lot of folks toss them out when one of the pole arm break
but umbrella will still open just droopy on the broken side,
If handy you can fix them.
I always check the junk day piles

This one is well over 6 ft tall
View attachment 333291
this one maybe I could use my deck rail somehow
View attachment 333292

nothing around this one planted in the ground also about 6 ft

View attachment 333293
these little ones on the porch can still be drug under the Eve

View attachment 333294
I have one of these. They are on the expensive side but they are great for taking to the beach so it would be dual use. I have auger type anchors that I screw into the sand and it stays put when other people umbrellas are flying at beach goers like spears.

Shade Tech II ST100 10'x10' Instant Canopy https://a.co/d/1FDUJ3U

Since I just run a few plants at a time, I keep a cheap fan blowing on on them 24/7 when they're in flower. My odd-ball autoflower is budding up now, so I'll get the fan rolling and hope for the best.

Come September, I'll keep the 10x10 popup tent handy and put my plants under the tent, with the fan blowing, on rainy days.

Since I just run a few plants at a time, I keep a cheap fan blowing on on them 24/7 when they're in flower. My odd-ball autoflower is budding up now, so I'll get the fan rolling and hope for the best.

Come September, I'll keep the 10x10 popup tent handy and put my plants under the tent, with the fan blowing, on rainy days.
HA I got a buddy that goes by a game handle of Sprayin and Prayin

That’s a good idea. Light and easy to make stuff with
If you make one, make sure you get fittings that'll let you put a pitch on it. Flat ones sag down when the tarp/plastic fills up with water. Learned that lesson, I did.

You can build an easy dome with PVC piping and then pull the plastic over it.

In a pinch, you can do what I've done and pull a big clear trash bag over it until the rain passes. Then when you remove the bag use your leaf blower to make sure it's dry.

Something like this but round on top. Very simple to make and don't use glue,,that way you can take it down and put it up.

1689000146800.png

Latest posts

Back