Buddies...Sensitron

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman024

Reaction score
Here is a pic of what a buddy droped off at my house today...Sensitron
Will let you know what the dry weight is :D :D :D

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

That is nice lookin man. Looks like some nice dense buds. Tell Your Friend good job.

Nice looking buds. I'm gonna move this over to the bud pic section.

looks good....i can't wait to her how she smokes :cool:

Lookin' good, CM.

I have grown Sensitron from Almighty Seeds many times and truly believe it's the best there is. If what you have is from them (Sensi Star X Jack Herer), consider yourself very lucky.

I am currently about to chop this Sensitron clone.

I have a journal going right now in here somewhere.

82 sent-55 days flower-Sensitron popcorn.JPG

83 sent-55 days flower-Sensitron clone bud 2.JPG

Oh yes its sensi star x herer .This is probally on my top 3 strains i have ever smoked. I love this shit I cant wait :eek: :eek: P.S. What do you mean by very lucky? My stains come from a ganja guru here in the hills, if you get a clone from him its the real deal. this dude has so many strains its out of sight .

I said to consider yourself lucky because the Tron is not really that famous a strain. In fact, I can count the other people I've heard that grew it on one hand.

Glad to hear someons else is growing it.

To me, it doesn't get any better.

Lol OOO Ok when you said the ss x jh lol i thought there might have been another sensitron with a diff. cross or something i dont know i was smoking hash while reading the post :D

Latest posts

Back