budding ph question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
I switched the light to 12/12 a week ago. and 3 days ago i introduced all of the budding nutrients(bloom booster) my ph dropped from 6.5-5.5 and 4. is the nutrients making the ph drop? i know that a higher ph will alow moer nitrogen intake, but do they need nitronen to bud? its not like there still growing...
yall holla bak.

The nutes will surely affect PH, especially if they are not buffered. They still need some nitrogen to flower but not nearly as much as veg. They are in fact still growing, just not up per-say.
I have ben told that a higher PH is good for flower and lower for veg. but I usually keep mine between 5.8 and 6.0 for the whole thing.

Marijuana more than doubles in height during the 1st 3 weeks of 12/12.
It needs plenty of N to support this growth spurt.
For that reason, veg nutrients should be used during the 1st 3 weeks of 12/12.
I use veg nutrients only during the 1st 2 weeks of 12/12, then mix 50/50 with flowering nutrients during the 3rd week, the flowering nutrients after that, until 2 weeks before harvesting when I run plain water.

..moved to "Growing Indoors"

you were right. not long after i posted that plant blew up. but i did notice the top leaves are turning light green. what is this?

Latest posts

Back