Buddy D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy D

Reaction score
Hey there people, can anyone help out with a feeding schedule for 23 day old seedlings in soli mix, (seedling soli, potting soil, lime, vermiculite and river sand.). thanks a stack, Buddy D

Decide on a nute line and follow their schedule....about the best I can suggest!! :welcome:

I am fairly new to indoor grows but have read alot.. I currently have 2 plants at about 8 weeks of veg ( white rhino and TNT kush) I decided on the fox farms trio>. grow big. big bloom and tiger bloom. I can tell you that theyre not that exspensive when compaired to others about $18.00 each a quart bottle or the whole three trio for around $50.00 depending where and who you make your purchase with. I know my plants LOVE the stuff.. Since using it they have really taken off. I am close to flipping the lights to 12/12 so I havnt used the tiger bloom.. You can order any nutes online but there are shipping charges but if you google hydroponic stores in the area you should be able to find one not too far away from where you live. Good luck.. Hero

I got the 3 qt GH Flora Series off E-bay recently for $33 total--free shipping. With the price of gas, it may be cheaper to pay shipping than drive to a hydro store--it is for me.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I got the 3 qt GH Flora Series off E-bay recently for $33 total--free shipping. With the price of gas, it may be cheaper to pay shipping than drive to a hydro store--it is for me.

:yeahthat:

Same here...I get the same nutes off eBay with free
Shipping.....just can't beat it.

Latest posts

Back