Budilisious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imsoborednow

Reaction score
Hi
a pic of my first grow day 9 of flowering, just like to share something with you. I can get pretty close with my new digital camera. I thought that this will be a good test!! If you like these Ill take some more.
Your looking at pure Hindu Kush my friend. lol

day9.jpg

d 9.jpg

Great strain, I have crossed the HK with Sk #1 last year, really helps with flowering times and quality of the smoke.

How many watts is it under? Ever grown this strain before?

Hi stuey ,
400watts of pure sodium pro, No never grown this strain this is my first grow, only 2 girls though,

Enjoy, it's a strain with amazing taste and yeilds very well, flowers in 70 to 80 day's. Likes to be feed and is a light hog; can get strechy at times. Yours is looking as if it's doing well, keep it up and I hope you enjoy her in the near months.

imsoborednow said:
Hi
a pic of my first grow day 9 of flowering, just like to share something with you. I can get pretty close with my new digital camera. I thought that this will be a good test!! If you like these Ill take some more.
Your looking at pure Hindu Kush my friend. lol
Whats up imsoborednow. Welcome to the forum. Nice pics and even better strain. If you want to get that yellow color out of your pics try using your flash when you take your pics. It also pics up the trichromes real good. Great job.

Thx for the encouragement. heres day10 ,
Aye...tis a beautiful ting.

d10.jpg

Hi People,
Does any one know how to take these pics so that they dont appear yellow, (when on macro I cant use flash).

d11.jpg

imsoborednow said:
Hi People,
Does any one know how to take these pics so that they dont appear yellow, (when on macro I cant use flash).
Whats up imsoborednow. Try not using the macro and just use your zoom if you have one. This way you can use the flash. IMO the flash makes a big difference when taking your pics. It picks up everything including those little trichromes.

yeah for sure....what Bro said

and have you seen his pics :eek: ;)

Hi bro grunt , IMO? im rubbish at photos tried with flash on zoom. ok wat u think? Mch betterer. Thx

d12.jpg

imsoborednow said:
Hi bro grunt , IMO? im rubbish at photos tried with flash on zoom. ok wat u think? Mch betterer. Thx
imsoborednow your pics look much better. Try messing around with your camera using different settings. Be sure to always use the flash. This is the key to good Mj pics IMO.

Do ya think theres any truth to giving buds 14 hours light to grow even fatter?
Day 13 unlucky for some......

d13.jpg

imsoborednow said:
Do ya think theres any truth to giving buds 14 hours light to grow even fatter?
Day 13 unlucky for some......
Not sure if that's true or not but your lady is looking great.

2 weeks old today, thats equivilent to 20 Human Years ....Right???

day15.jpg

imsoborednow said:
2 weeks old today, thats equivilent to 20 Human Years ....Right???
sure seems that long when your growing doesn't it. Great looking bud shot.
fing34.gif

Latest posts

Back