Budmiser is Dying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Another great member of the MMJ world is leaving us soon... And I'm posting it on here because I know many here know Mark and understand
what a good dude he is.. I knew the guy a few months and told him I was out of smoke.. guy goes into his backyard, digs up 5yr old stash (5lbs) and ,
sends me a QP. *** right? Become great firends since then.

Budmiser is in full Rinal Failure.. now, he watch his dad go thru this exact issue.. drove him to his appts where he sat there 8 to 12hrs cleansing his
blood.. watched his dad still wither away. Well, he's refusing to go thru all that and has accepted his fate. A recent trip to his Dr and his Dr's response
was.. You'll get tired a lot and nap a lot.. One day, you'll just not wake up from your nap.. and since he went face down walking into his Dr's office, I
imagine it's not to far away..

Asking any and all of his friends to give him a call.. he's worth a half hour.. It's the only thing I can think of to do that just might cheer him up...
I love Mark like a brother and this blows.. been battling Parkensin's for years, is that not enough.. 😢

Another great member of the MMJ world is leaving us soon... And I'm posting it on here because I know many here know Mark and understand
what a good dude he is.. I knew the guy a few months and told him I was out of smoke.. guy goes into his backyard, digs up 5yr old stash (5lbs) and ,
sends me a QP. *** right? Become great firends since then.

Budmiser is in full Rinal Failure.. now, he watch his dad go thru this exact issue.. drove him to his appts where he sat there 8 to 12hrs cleansing his
blood.. watched his dad still wither away. Well, he's refusing to go thru all that and has accepted his fate. A recent trip to his Dr and his Dr's response
was.. You'll get tired a lot and nap a lot.. One day, you'll just not wake up from your nap.. and since he went face down walking into his Dr's office, I
imagine it's not to far away..

Asking any and all of his friends to give him a call.. he's worth a half hour.. It's the only thing I can think of to do that just might cheer him up...
I love Mark like a brother and this blows.. been battling Parkensin's for years, is that not enough.. 😢
Carty is this the same Budmiser that lost his wife a few yrs back to cancer and brought back strains from one of the islnds he visited on vacation? Use to use this avatar
1685105814776.png

He was a friend if the same .

Budmiser ran an Medical Cannabis website for many years and was a pioneer in getting medical information out to the public about the benefits of cannabis

generous to a fault , a peacemaker , one of the originals from the Overgrow days and CW1 and CW2

Mark worked as a first responder and was very knowledgeable about all things medicinal

cool dude indeed

Budmiser ran an Medical Cannabis website for many years and was a pioneer in getting medical information out to the public about the benefits of cannabis

generous to a fault , a peacemaker , one of the originals from the Overgrow days and CW1 and CW2

Mark worked as a first responder and was very knowledgeable about all things medicinal

cool dude indeed
That's our guy... just the coolest person and not to many people you can mention in the MMJ field he doesn't know. Mark is an original OGer. Still smoking out of a bong he sent me too.

Funny Story: He calls me up and is telling me about a fall he took in his driveway.. I know, not funny. But, I told him, I can guess how it happened, he's like noway. Flip Flop was all I said. How the F can you know that Dave.. hahaha.. because I know that's all you wear and I've done it. then he goes on to describe how he was facing downhill and couldn't get up, gravity and all. So he had to roll to his truck and use the tire to get up.. by the time he was done telling me this we were both laughing so F'n hard..

Mark has recently been thru 2 brain surgeries, before that a liver transplant were he was given his last rights. The dude is a tough mofo and it pisses me off his kidneys are taking him out.. If I had one to give it would be his, but I only have 1 full functioning, 1 @ 40%. little birth defect.

If you have his phone # call him please.. if you really knew him and want to say hi... PM me, afterall, what's he gonna do, get mad at me.. not for long anyways... hahaha.. I kid because I love him..
Cartman, as he always knew me

Last edited:
Carty is this the same Budmiser that lost his wife a few yrs back to cancer and brought back strains from one of the islnds he visited on vacation? Use to use this avatar
View attachment 329398
He was a friend if the same .
Hey brother... not the same dude. The story I got today talking with Mark was, way back when he was on a site where 2 guys wanted the handle Budwiser. spelled slightly diff. So their answer was, one of you go to the name Budmiser. Mark took it and has kept it for years.. and on the Cabana. not sure if it was your friend or not..

I have his daughters number if I can find it. Will send condolences through her.
I don't think the kids know as of yet... Monday he was gonna spring it.. and he's pretty sure they are gonna dog him to have the dialysis, but he's still unsure..

Spoke with Mark today for almost 2hrs. Sounds torn, undecided and feels when he tells his kids tomorrow they are gonna throw a fit regarding not wanting to do the dialysis. One of his biggest hangups. 4hrs to hospital, 8hrs of dialysis and 4hrs home. I'm not sure how often, and of course, thru the winter the pass is barely passable at times.. SNOW.. so he's got many reasons not to..
I'd like to thank the Gochis brothers for calling Mark as it seemed to mean the most.. Boo for being the first to call.. thanks bro.

Mark will tell me when he's made a decision. Probably call him Tuesday to see how the meeting goes with the kids... until then, just pray for our brother..

I spoke to Mark last night for over an hour, and he seems to be in much better spirits than the last time we talked. His kids have talked him into having dialysis done, and he has signed up for a kidney transplant. There’s no escaping alive from this disease, but he seems to have much more hope than he did the last time we talked. At this point, he is planning on living and not walking away from the available help… they plan on putting a fistula in his body next week so he can have dialysis three times a week for six hours each day. Mark has been a friend to many here and could certainly use the prayers and even a phone call to say hello to bring his spirits up…

Finally had another chat with Budmiser... after putting himself thru the emotional wringer, his kids got
involved. Ya see, he hadn't told them yet and well... I want my Daddy come into play and Mark has decided
to fight this and not give up as he thought he was... I didn't think his sons would go for it... good job guys. Not to mention the sad eyes of his little girl...

Hopefully he gets a transplant soon, I know he got lucky with his liver when he was given last rights and told to get his affairs into order, years ago.. So, he sold his house, everything... and moved up to where his kids are located to spend his final years with them...

A routine Dr Appt, he finds out the waiting list up there isn't anything like California's is.. all the stars get them.. Opra has like 3 hearts stashed, Robert Downey Jr 19 livers.. list goes on... hahahaha..
So he received his liver transplant saving his life... free to pester the world... hey, we kid those we _ove.
Mark hates that word for some reason... lol.

Just wanted to give ya'll an update.. one of the best guys I know. Hang in there bro..

Budmiser used to be an Emergency Room Dr... he kept at it with his tenacity and figured out what spider
bit me... Not a Brown Recluse but almost as nasty, a Hobo Spider.. still sore, and of course, Budmiser had to be correct as usual... haha.. shows he's feeling pretty good eh?

ya know, I'm gonna call him Sunday.. because I finally get a phone tomorrow... lol

Hobo spiders and brown recluse spiders are sometimes confused with each other. Here are some key ways to tell the difference between the two arachnids.

Hobo Spider​

Brown Recluse Spider​

Hobo spider.

Brown recluse spider.

Hobo spider geography: In North America, the hobo spider lives in the Pacific Northwest, from British Columbia east to Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado, and south through Oregon and northern Utah.
Brown recluse spider geography: Brown recluse spiders are found in the South Central and Midwestern U.S.
Hobo spider origin: Hobo spiders are an invasive species from Europe.
Brown recluse spider origin: Brown recluse spiders are native to the U.S.
Hobo spider appearance: Hobo spiders have a brown body and brownish-yellow markings on the abdomen.
Brown recluse spider appearance: Brown recluse spiders are mostly brown, with a darker brown violin-shaped mark on the back.
Hobo spider venom: According to the CDC, hobo spider venom is not considered toxic to humans.
Brown recluse spider venom: The CDC reports that the venom of a brown recluse spider can cause a severe lesion by destroying skin tissue (skin necrosis).
Hobo spider size: Hobo spiders are around the size of a nickel. They have shorter legs than other types of spiders.
Brown recluse spider size: Adult brown recluse spiders (with legs extended) are about the size of a U.S. quarter.
Hobo spider prey: Hobo spiders build funnel-shaped webs to catch their prey. They lie in wait at the end of the funnel for prey insects to enter the web.
Brown recluse spider prey: Brown recluse spiders hunt their prey rather than catch them in a web.
Hobo spider visibility: Because male hobo spiders wander indoors to find mates, they are more likely to come into contact with humans.
Brown recluse spider visibility: As the name suggests, brown recluse spiders typically retreat to dark, secluded areas during the daytime

Latest posts

Back