Buds are browning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowdie

Reaction score
My buds are turning brown from the bottom of the plant help!!

Brown. like in rotting? Are just the hairs brown? How old are the plants? Are the buds squishy? Can you give us a little better description of what is going on? And tell us more about your grow. Are these inside or out?

A picture would really make a difference in how people can help you.

Yes, indoor. Temp: 25-27 Celsius Humi: 59%-65%.

Just looks like the hairs are turning, to me. If these are 4 weeks or so into flower, that would be normal.

Yes, this plant is into the flowering since 4 weeks. If this normal, than i m relax.
Thank you! Peace!

You said the buds were turning brown from the BOTTOM of the plant. The picture shows the TOP of the buds. If there is browning on the BOTTOM of the buds (or inside the buds), that's a different story.

Could we get a pic with the lights off please? Or move the plant so it is in natural light?

Excuse me, there are bottom not the top. So is this problem, that brown the bottoms?

Could we get a pic with the lights off please? Or move the plant so it is in natural light?

After 30 minutes automatic lights off and i hope i can make the better pictures with the telephone flashlight.

And what can i do now, if it dying pistils? Remove? what do you think?

First of all welcome to MP and your plant looks nice on the whole. I have no idea what that is. I first thought pollinated. Like DFN suggested, look under those red hairs and see what is under there. Look for mold I guess. Maybe pull those two off the plant and do an autopsy on the buds and see what you can find. Sorry I am not more help.

IMO, this is not normal. While there may be some reddening or browning of the buds, this usually happens far later in flowering than 4 weeks.

Can you tell us more about your grow, particularly your ventilation system? Even though the buds are still small, it does look like it could be the beginning of bud rot. You really need to check the brown parts to determine if it is bud rot or something else.

Latest posts

Back