Buds Are Diein

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it looks like bud rot. Must be damp out there.

Do I see mite webs all over them ?
i was thinking that too
..saw the web and the obvious rot, and thought budworms.. but pic 2 has some suspect specs i see.

regardless, yeah chop it. wouldn't advise you smoke it either.
gotta keep a real good eye out for rot where i'm at. whatever your cause -humidity or pest- it looks like you need to be vigilant now too.
good luck with the rest :)

I also think it is budrot--just doesn't look like spider mite damage to me. I have had some horrendous spider mite infestations in my day, but none that ever killed the buds. Outdoors the mites have so much more to chomp on that cannabis hardly ever suffers enough mite damage to kill it. Maybe it is my old lady eyes, but I am not seeing webbing or anything that looks like mite damage.

Unfortunately, I am also of no help. I live in a very arid climate and have never experienced bud rod, mold, or mildew--so do not know if there is a solution or a way to stop it.

thanks every one for your input its bin real helpfull. yes it is wet its the hurrican season nothing but rain the last few days. i was thinking of covering it so it will dry out.it is allso real close to harvest. i have to get better educated on the harvest part of it when to harvest mainly.what to look for. hate to harvest early.

i was thinking that too
..saw the web and the obvious rot, and thought budworms.. but pic 2 has some suspect specs i see.

regardless, yeah chop it. wouldn't advise you smoke it either.
gotta keep a real good eye out for rot where i'm at. whatever your cause -humidity or pest- it looks like you need to be vigilant now too.
good luck with the rest :)

not smoking that

Latest posts

Back