Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Buds growing bigger

Micheal Sandford

Reaction score
Make sure to keep them to get 2 hours of darkness every day from the time they germinate. This is one of the best way to grow them faster.

cardgenius

Reaction score
Make sure to keep them to get 2 hours of darkness every day from the time they germinate. This is one of the best way to grow them faster.
If they were seedling then I’d be with you on the 2 hours but these plants are flowering so they need around 12 hours of dark to keep flowering so they don’t revert to vegging.

Jackson5150

Reaction score
I know i feel like I am getting impatient but I want to make sure I don't mess this one up. I am going into week 7 of flower. And believe its typically 8-9 weeks. I know they say to cut when the trichomes are milky looking. Here the latest pictures

Attachments

stain

Among the Oaktree's
Reaction score
trichomes

clear. speedy to racy buzz

cloudy. not as racy with more of a sedated buzz

amber. more sedated buzz

Most like a mix of 10 to 20% amber. It gives a good mix of a buzz. Not to uppity but not to sedated.

It's all on what type of a buzz you like. I would start taking a few that have a mix of clear and cloudy. Then as they mature with more amber mixed in. Then let the rest go full amber. They mature from the top down. As the lower buds take a little longer to ripen.

hope this helps puffpuffpass

RonnieB

Reaction score
High pk fertilizer, growers recharge, humic acid and a blast of silicates with every feed