budz killington here !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buds_killington

Reaction score
and i do believe this is my first time growing . i currently have 5 plants , 2DP, 2 GSC, 1 rockstar kush. i generally have a green thumb so i thought id try my hand at reviving some clones in bad shape. so far so good. im getting ready to transplant them into a larger container this week thats clear and has vents in it for the roots. two of them are still in rough shape and i hope to learn whe from this forum. thank you all for your wisdom and help. ill post some pictures of my little closet set up later.

here's my setup and one of my sickly plants that's doing much better now.

Attachments

• 20180416_204003.jpg
    20180416_204003.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 20180429_083527.jpg
    20180429_083527.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 17
Good morning Buds, and welcome to MP, I wouldn't use clear containers as the roots like it dark. My favorite pots to grow in are smart pots, or cloth pots as they air prune as they go and the root ball is just much happier and bigger than in plastic pots. Congrats on bringing some sick clones back.

Rose i read up and they said roots like sunlight and air in the early stages and as they grow the eventually like dark. my plan is to put them in these small 1 quart clear pots. for a while and then transplant them again when theyre bigger into large 7 gallon cloth pots. is this not the case? maybe im reading the wrong information .

Latest posts

Back