Buena Sera Amici Miei

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EL_JABO

Reaction score
Hi All,

New here, by a week. Recently retired (49) last Nov, and loving it. First time in more than 20 years back living in the greatest country in the world, my home THE USA. Getting ready to embark on my first grow since college. University of Tennessee, Go Vols!!!!

Have lived in Italy for many years working in the auto racing field, Been around the world literally more than twenty times. Have seen alot. And enough to know this is the greatest country in the world. Only because of the people in it.

Would like to thank everyone who have previously posted before. Its amazing what one can absorb by trolling posts. Hope to become a contributing and valued member here in the future with you Vets guidance.

Hope you all and yours fair well in these unprecedented times, and may we all get what we want & never what we deserve.

Cheers to Freedom and Frivolity
20200319_214435.jpg

Hello El jabo! Welcome to MP. You'll find a great group of people here. Welcome home as well! We have members from around the globe. MP is it's own little melting pot. Are you growing?

Are you growing?

I am currently getting all the neccessary equipment together for a proper grow room. But short answer is absolutely. I'm probably a few weeks out from set up and getting rolling. I'm currently on the fence as to my growing systems. I'm going hydroponic, which is new to me.

When the notion of growing hit me again, my first thoughts were to grow a few different strains simultaneously using Super Closets 6 site Bubble System. But with flushing that makes it impossible for multiple strains and finishing properly due to the single reservoir.

So I have not yet decided whether to commit to the 6 site system growing just one strain or to get a few of the single bucket systems and have variety of strains. Any thoughts or input would be appreciated.

Welcome to MP. As a side note, most of us here do not flush our grows. You should have no problems growing different strains if they are not wildly different. For instance, you wouldn't want to grow a short fast indica with a landrace sativa, but growing similar hybrids should be fine.

I run single res with a multi strain flood and drain system. Like it was said, try to run similar strains. Note if you can if they are heavy or light feeders.

@The Hemp Goddess & @Lesso No kidding! Well that ended my debacle. I was under the impression that flushing was essential to a great finish. As in leeching the plant would lead to a superior flavor and smoothness.

Hey El, you are already getting good advice. we have the best people. lol, this really is a great site. We are glad you are here.

Latest posts

Back