Bug problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So clones where getting eatin badly started spraying neem oil and seems to have stopped but found a few of these little f**kers and have never seen them this small or hydro only ever seen them on my big out door girls and a pen thickness. These are very small and are laying in the leaf curled up almost cobweb like! Neem doesn’t seem to touch it or should I just up the dosage etc
https://www.amazon.com/Monterey-704...03725de1a307f&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

My secret weapon for stuff like that. They will send you a free sample for shipping cost that should last you an entire grow. It really does work and can be used well into flower
1234E717-28ED-4771-85AB-E32E6DB9B1B1.jpeg

good to see you back Ph and i hope you get those worms under control

you mentioned that these kind of worms were attacking your outdoor plants

were you able to control the worms outdoors?

also , what strain are you growing?

good to see you back Ph and i hope you get those worms under control

you mentioned that these kind of worms were attacking your outdoor plants

were you able to control the worms outdoors?

also , what strain are you growing?
Not really control but deter from the good stuff up top lol. I put baits down around the stem and it seemed to keep them away from the top but still when cutting would find them on your clothes and would throw them at each other lol ahaha

Not really control but deter from the good stuff up top lol. I put baits down around the stem and it seemed to keep them away from the top but still when cutting would find them on your clothes and would throw them at each other lol ahaha
Baits?

It’s something I get from my local it’s like a snail bait but seems to attract anything like that as well and they climb down the big stems usually get pecked off by the chooks but notice it does kill a lot but the problem is really I’ve never seen one like that before and that aggressive and from my indoors and out nothing comes back in only out from clone mother inside so I’m bloody puzzled

problem is really I’ve never seen one like that before and that aggressive and from my indoors and out nothing comes back in only out from clone mother inside so I’m bloody puzzled

Dug around and can’t find nothing my tent is extremely clean new bulbs every so often.
I got aphids in my tent once. Plants never seen outdoors. I must have brought them in somehow attached to me are you at least picking them off? I know you can see them better at night with a torch when they are outside. Manual removal of them would be a good start. How do you plan to control them?

I got aphids in my tent once. Plants never seen outdoors. I must have brought them in somehow attached to me are you at least picking them off? I know you can see them better at night with a torch when they are outside. Manual removal of them would be a good start. How do you plan to control them?
I’ve been cutting the effected leaves off at the stem even leaves that look sort of effected and I’m at a loss so I’ve ended up at the MP brains trust. All I can think of is just keep cutting away effected leaves and a very strong dose of something but they have just been transplanted into coco from clone cube so not really at that stage for strong dose…. Head scratch moment

How is it working...did you have this problem 4 years ago?

I’ve been cutting the effected leaves off at the stem even leaves that look sort of effected and I’m at a loss so I’ve ended up at the MP brains trust. All I can think of is just keep cutting away effected leaves and a very strong dose of something but they have just been transplanted into coco from clone cube so not really at that stage for strong dose…. Head scratch moment
Need to get rid of them With some spray. i would inspect them carefully and pick the cats off you see until you get something to spray on them. Their offspring will overwhelm you if you don’t. The plants are still young you should have no worries but this needs to be managed quick or you will have no more leaves to pick off

Latest posts

Back