Buggin Out At Work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breathe

Reaction score
YO i wanted peoples opions about
Smoking that green Stuff and
Going to work the next day

Also how long does this shiet stay`s in your system
#1 told me 2weeks
another
#2 told me 1month

?????????????????????????

**** work ,just put some visine ,in your eye.and dont smoke, no chronic.i used to go to school high,and go ,smoke with my freinds ,on are lunch break.woke up ,smoke half a ,nice blunt,hurry up and got ,in the shower,no longer than 10 mins, so my high wouldnt go down
but if you think your boss is tough ,dont do it,i get kidda scared going to work high,school another thing ,even though thts a little scary too.your desicion ,but if you wanna do it ,thats on you.i coilndnt tell you the amount of times iv been high at work.i used to be in a group home and only went home on the weekend,i could only go to school and a job,so i took advange.it was a ***** though ,they used to smell me everytime i walked in the door.,they could have gave me a drug test anytime.one time we went out ,three of us smoked and smelled like weed ,we sprayed colonge ,from the department store,it still smelt ,people were laughing ,he made us stop and smell us ,before we went back.
i usaually got fired because i was lazy,i guess it was the weed,plus working in the blistering sun for 6 bucks a hour,kiss my ass.i put out what i get paid .i get paid like shit,i do shit work

gqone333 said:
**** work ,just put some visine ,in your eye.i dont smoke, no chronic.i used to go to school high,and go ,smoke with my freinds ,on are lunch break.woke up ,smoke half a ,nice blunt,hurry up and got ,in the shower,no longer than 10 mins, so my high wouldnt go down
but if you think your boss is tough ,dont do it,i get kidda scared going to work high,school another thing ,even though thts a little scary too
Id Rather work and get mo`money than shiet pay But i need Experinces
from peoples who gone to work and do they get "Paranoid" or Tripped out
+i don`t smoke either i get some easy and wonder`in

In "~~~~~~ too ########" of 2004 i used to go to work
High and Amped up on RedBull "THATCRUNK" and was
Cool But it was working around a warehouse not
around alot of people with this new job i work
around customers and other employes but
I don`t mean going to work high But
Smoking a night before.. i been of it
For a long time but i ocassionaly couple of month`s
Get a smoke But do you think it can alter your
Perception when you work around people

its cool to smoke at night,but if you work around people ,dont get high the morning before you go to work.if you were stacking boxes are worked unsupervised ,its cool.
then again if you went there the first couple of days high ,they would think thats just you,people can tell sometimes,specialy if you havent smoke for a long time ,even a veteran .if he smokes some dank,will act out.try not to waver .stand in one spot and try not to talk .

gqone333 said:
its cool to smoke at night,but if you work around people ,dont get high the morning before you go to work.if you were stacking boxes are worked unsupervised ,its cool.
then again if you went there the first couple of days high ,they would think thats just you,people can tell sometimes,specialy if you havent smoke for a long time ,even a veteran .if he smokes some dank,will act out.try not to waver .stand in one spot and try not to talk .
Yeah exactly
But working and Being hight just don`t mix around People
Smoking itself is I wouldn`t say "Cool" bcuz it messes
Your Awareness about even when it does got it`s
Beniefits of relaxation and mellowness Or example
When i been of smoke for along time and i been
Doing martial arts Then when i got a smoke
I Get creative with my Martial arts Like the
Movements become 2ndNature Same as
without "Endo" Im still able to do these
Things but when i do got a smoke there`s like a Differnt reaction
Towards things but i wread a while back that if you got less than
1%body fat "I got no body Fat" it can have bad effects on your
Body like "BruceLee" but i found some people got no body fat
And still smoke but how can your body Dissolve the chemicals
Shits weird!!

aint nothin wrong with getting high the night before,you gotta get high sometime,youll never have time on a work schedule,i just smoke right after work
go with yor instincs man,you dont need anybody suggestions for this.dont go to work high unless you wanna lose your job

Why Don`t you smoke it anymore My Opion why i Don`t
Do it cause i Promise my Momz and I think it`s not the
Answer but like you said sometimes you gotta getHigh

hell i smoke everyday.im used to being high ,its normal and nobody can detect it from me.i cant stop ,my body is immuned to it ,i act diffrent when i havent got high for a few days and i dont like .,the most i went without weed was a month and when i got locked up for 45 days.i been smkin since 13 and im 19 .every day couple of dubs a day.me and my freinds would buy or own dubbs and match atleast 2 blunts,specialy during the summer.plus me getting my own shit .i cant even tell you how many blunts i smoked .thousands .my lungs must look like shit right now

"**** work ,just put some visine ,in your eye.i dont smoke, no chronic.i used to go to school " Quote qqone333

Nah ,I thought you didn`t smoke it no mo ,Yeah im 18 i been of it 4month`s
Been smoking since i was 14 -too 18 all day and night but i just stopped
I got a rolled Phatte and i might spark it up for the sake i got no Ciggerts
I Understand you about the immune Shiet it like a adabt ,but when your
Off it for so long it hits you RUFF!!!

hell yea
o i meant to say dont smoke no chronic

gqone333 said:
hell yea
o i meant to say dont smoke no chronic
What Type you smoke HomeGrown ?
That Purple haze i aint tryed or BlueBerry

Imma wait till tommora to smokeCuz Im SoParanoid
About dying On Bud Cuz i got no body fat!!

Latest posts

Back