Bugs and their eggs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rosterman - I assume I'm OK to spray BT on flowers?

I think it’s to late for Spinosad

i would god smack them bugs with Pyganic , Pyganic is safe during flowering and can be used a week before harvest with no problems..

or just go ahead and use both Spinosad and Pyganic , won’t hurt a thing

read the labels

I think it’s to late for Spinosad

i would god smack them bugs with Pyganic , Pyganic is safe during flowering and can be used a week before harvest with no problems..

or just go ahead and use both Spinosad and Pyganic , won’t hurt a thing

read the labels
I may have to try this magical Pyganic never heard of it
If Big says Good stuff Its good stuff.
Is it all natural @bigsur51?

good c h I t mang and I know it works..using it my third year indoor and outdoor

PyGanic is the organic insecticide proven to get rid of hundreds of common garden pests. 100 years ago MGK Gardening created a way to extract a powerful plant-made insecticide from daisy flowers called Pyrethrum, a key ingredient in PyGanic. Since then, it has earned the trust of professional farmers and gardening experts.

Benefits of Pyganic Gardening:

• Made from botanically-derived active ingredient Pyrethrin.
  • Quickly gets rid of common pests like aphids, beetles, caterpillars, fruit flies, mites and thrips and hundreds more.
  • Naturally breaks down in sunlight. Can be applied the same day fruits and veggies are picked.
  • OMRI listed (accepted for organic gardening).
  • Can be used on most types of fruits & vegetables.
PyGanic is also available in a 5% concentrate under the name PyGanic Specialty. This potent formulation is made from the same pyrethrins base and is recommended for knockdown and control of commercially damaging crop and livestock pests.

Additional Information: Pyrethrins, Pollinators and Other Beneficials

Suggested Uses: For use to rapidly knockdown and kill over 100 listed pests. This includes aphids, beetles, caterpillars, crickets, fruit flies, mites, thrips and many more. Please see manufacturer's label under the MSDS tab for the complete list of insects.

This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Ants (excluding fire and Pharoah ants), Aphids, Apple Maggot (Rhagoletis pomonella), Armyworm (Pseudaletia unipuncta), Asparagus Beetles (Crioceris asparagi; Crioceris duodecimpunctata), Bean Beetles - Mexican Bean Beetle (Epilachna varivestis Mulsant), Beet Armyworm (Spodoptera exigua), Beet Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus), Black Scale (Saissetia oleae), Cabbage Looper (Trichoplusia ni), Cabbage Moth, Cabbage Army Moth (Mamestra brassicae), California Laurel Aphid (Euthoracaphis umbellulariae), Carrot Weevil (Listronotus oregonensis), Cherry Fruit Fly (aka Western Cherry Fruit Fly) (Rhagoletis indifferens Curran), Citrus Red Scale (aka California Red Scale) (Aonidiella aurantii), Citrus Yellow Scale (aka California Yellow Scale) (Aonidiella citrina), Cockroaches, Mealybug (Nipaecoccus nipae), Codling Moth (Cydia pomonella), Colorado Potato Beetle (Leptinotarsa decemlineata), Corn Earworm (Helicoverpa zea), Cucumber Beetle(Spotted) (Diabrotica undecimpunctata howardi), Cucumber Beetle (Striped) (Acalymma vittatum), Diamondback Moth (Plutella xylostella), Earwigs, Fall Armyworm (Spodoptera frugiperda), Fall Canker Worms, Inchworms (Alsophila pometaria), Fall Webworm (Hyphantria cunea), Flea Beetle (Chaetocnema confines), Flies, Fruit Flys (Drasophylla), Fruit Worm, Fungus Gnats (Bradysia impatiens), Grape Leafhopper (Erythroneura elegantula), Grape Leafroller (Erythroneura variabilis), Greenhouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum), Gypsy Moth (Lymantria dispar), Harlequin Bugs (Murgantia histrionica), Hornworm (Manduca sp), Indian Meal Moth (Plodia interpunctella), Japanese beetle (Popillia japonica), Lace Bugs (Corythucha sp), Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus), Leafhopper (Empoasca sp), Leafroller (Archips argyrospila, Platynota stultana, Choristoneura rosaceana, Pandemis pyrusana, Argyrotaenia franciscana, (Epiphyas postvittana), Mealybug (Planococcus citri, Pseudococcus sp), Midges(Dicrotendipes modestus, Chironomus decorus, Chironomus plumosus, Orthocladius mallochi), Oleander Scale (Phenacaspis sp), Omnivorous leafroller (Platynota stultana), Onion fly maggot (Delia antiqua), Orange tortrix (Argyrotaenia (=citrana) franciscana), Potato Leafhopper (Empoasca fabae), Potato Leafhopper; Bean Jassid (Empoasca fabae), Psyllids, Red-banded Leafroller (Argyrotaenia velutinana), Scale, Silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia sp), Sod Webworm, Squash Bug (Anasa tristis), Sweet Potato Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci), Sweetpotato Whitefly (Bemisia sp), Tarnished Plant Bug (Lygus lineolaris), Thrips(Franklinothrips sp),Tomato Fruitworm (Helicoverpa (Heliothis) zea), Tomato Hornworm (Manduca quinquemaculata), Tomato Pinworm (Keiferia lycopersicella), True Armyworm (Pseudaletia unipuncta), Walnut Caterpillar (Datana integerrima). For a complete list of all targeted insects please see manufacturer's label under the MSDS tab.

@bigsur51 I have this already is it the same as Pyganic appears to be, not sure
1630763114815.png

@bigsur51 I have this already is it the same as Pyganic appears to be, not sure
View attachment 277996

could be , I do not know and never used the stuff...I would have to compare the ingredients

do you use it?....how well does it work?

ive seen the Pyganic knock the crap,out of aphids and mites in 3-5 days and after a week to ten days I am usually bug free...

it s a b I t c h fighting bugs in an outdoor grow around here , it’s all hands on deck to keep ahead of those bass turds

could be , I do not know and never used the stuff...I would have to compare the ingredients

do you use it?....how well does it work?

ive seen the Pyganic knock the crap,out of aphids and mites in 3-5 days and after a week to ten days I am usually bug free...

it s a b I t c h fighting bugs in an outdoor grow around here , it’s all hands on deck to keep ahead of those bass turds
I have a full bottle never tried I was scared LOL
Doing good so far, found one leaf with Catty Eggs (removed) treated with BT
and again next week then PM fungicide next.
Im 4-5 weeks still from harvest I would say
Thanks.

I have a full bottle never tried I was scared LOL
Doing good so far, found one leaf with Catty Eggs (removed) treated with BT
and again next week then PM fungicide next.
Im 4-5 weeks still from harvest I would say
Thanks.

you are on the right track Baby!...I bet your grow room smells amazing about now

here is to a happy harvest, cheers!

Latest posts

Back