Bugs are killing my plants!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetBaked

NZ Represent
Reaction score
would it be safe for me to use insecticide on my 4 week old plants?? should i dilute the insecticide and is there a certaintype thats best???

cheers

Do you know what kind of bugs? Certain insectacides kill certain bugs. So if you know what kind of bugs they are, you can get an insectacide made for them.

GetBaked said:
would it be safe for me to use insecticide on my 4 week old plants?? should i dilute the insecticide and is there a certaintype thats best???

It really depends what kinda insect it is... there are some that are very hearty... some that are not... some are lil spiders.. some are worms... there are all kinds of things.

if you can find safers saop, it will deter any flies, aphids, spider mites, what ever it may be from destroying your plants. if not then a tea spoon of Dawn per gallon of tepid water may due, so i have heard. but rty and find safers soap.
~T-bone

cheers guys. the main bugs that are eating holes and killing my plants are little worms with a little black bit on the end of them

Latest posts

Back