Bugs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilDad

Reaction score
I noticed some white spots on one set of leaves in my Afghan Auto this afternoon. The plant has been in the ground for three weeks handling the VA climate (hot/humid and then long stints of rain) pretty well!

Do y’all think this is a bug problem? Mold? Nothing?
If it’s something, please help me to know how to treat it.

Attachments

• EC4BB645-464B-42BE-B3E1-F3147B90BEEF.jpeg
    EC4BB645-464B-42BE-B3E1-F3147B90BEEF.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 38
I noticed some white spots on one set of leaves in my Afghan Auto this afternoon. The plant has been in the ground for three weeks handling the VA climate (hot/humid and then long stints of rain) pretty well!

Do y’all think this is a bug problem? Mold? Nothing?
If it’s something, please help me to know how to treat it.
Might be leaf hoppers they suck the sap from the leaf

I have those. They are different colors and actuall quite beautiful. I thought they were good bug but they are attracted to the liquid in the leaves especially when it’s dry.

I started spraying the entire plant with spinosad except the leaves with these little critters on them thinking they were nice bugs but now know better after my friends mentioned them and I had white spots too. I don’t think my spots are from these tho but I am now keeping them off my plants. Now I’m finding good and bad bugs and am on the internet searching what’s my bug game…

1654310252882.jpeg

1654310386535.jpeg

1654310427269.jpeg

1654310470351.jpeg

Last edited:
I have those on my Western Soap Berry trees. They look kinda like bees when flying.
They remind me of the Love Bugs in Florida.

There has been rain, so it could very well be dried up water. Should I take a closer picture?
Pollen in my area((central Massachsetts) is crazy this time of year. All the plants in my yard(not just cannabis) have ‘water spots’ from rain and dew saturated with pollen drying up. It wouldn’t hurt to blast them with some spinosad to be safe though(in case it is bugs)..,

Pollen in my area((central Massachsetts) is crazy this time of year. All the plants in my yard(not just cannabis) have ‘water spots’ from rain and dew saturated with pollen drying up. It wouldn’t hurt to blast them with some spinosad to be safe though(in case it is bugs)..,

Pollen in VA is freaking insane. I moved here from DE 11 years ago, and I seriously got an upper respiratory infection every three months for five years! It stopped when I started taking a Claritin everyday.
That could be it too!
Thanks everyone!

Pollen in VA is freaking insane. I moved here from DE 11 years ago, and I seriously got an upper respiratory infection every three months for five years! It stopped when I started taking a Claritin everyday.
That could be it too!
Thanks everyone!
I moved away from Va to Ga about 35 years ago. Before I left I had respiratory sickness every few months and took forever to get rid of it each time. Felt like I was sick most of the time. When I moved to Georgia my problems left as we moved into a pine tree forest and evidently pines were not my problem. Was healthy there except for an occasional cold usually caught in Va by my grandkids when I visited Va. we moved back to Va a couple years ago and my respiratory problems came back. We moved into a neighborhood where every plant and tree in world is planted throughout the hood. Although it’s much more beautiful here with flowers and trees I now take an antihistamine every day as well to keep up.

strandivar
stran—di—var
I‘stran‘da var/
1. A cannabis strand or plant varietal that has been cultivated to relieve the strain of selective breeding. Strandivars are usually designated in the style Taxus baccata "Variegata." as
referred to by “STRAIN DIVAS”.
Animal kush mints is the best strandivar I have ever cultivated!

so called cannabis

“master growers” that don’t know the proper term which is “STRANDIVARjust quit now your embarrassing yourself..

Latest posts

Back