Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read that I could use the same Luca formula for soil as they do for hydro grows.

yep , that is what I do

i still use the 8-16 ratio whether in soil or 100% perlite Hempy buckets

during bloom , rather than use a bloom booster like GH Kool Bloom , I just reduce the Micro to 6 and up the Bloom to 9 ml per gal

Still fighting this stuff. I think I'm going back to Emerald Harvest.
Before I'd jump ship on nutes, I'd try leaving the pumps on constantly. I grow in an RDWC, and my pumps are on 24/7. It keeps the roots oxygenated and everything in suspension. China Freight pumps are cheap and work great. I always keep a spare or two on hand, but haven't worn one out yet.

Before I'd jump ship on nutes, I'd try leaving the pumps on constantly. I grow in an RDWC, and my pumps are on 24/7. It keeps the roots oxygenated and everything in suspension. China Freight pumps are cheap and work great. I always keep a spare or two on hand, but haven't worn one out yet.
A Giant Cloner ?

I checked everything today and my PH has stabilized. (I Know Right, All that means is what is going to go wrong next?) I have been reading as much as I can find on this FloraMax stuff as I never heard of it before either. To everybody else, especially a newbie type person, I am not assuming anything at this point. Wait and see how this run goes all the way to the end. My next concern is that this FMAX somehow has that genetic modification junk in it. I cannot find very many completed journals / diaries where it's been used but I have found a few that were close to the end. Looks like it is made in Australia and been around since about 2020 for use by people like us. In what I'm seeing, the bud structure looks normal/natural with a slightly higher trichome count. Also, I am searching for the hard plastic mesh for scrogging. I have the netting and that piece I made last year but it doesn't work based on me not cutting a hole in the side of the res so I can check and change when needed. I will get some pictures up pretty soon yet tonight.

Again - PH Stable. Did not have to add a drop of down. 5.8 - Still studying up on the FM stuff. So far so good. Reading that it is the same bottles for Veg as for Bud. I have topped and trimmed for LST and Scrog. One whole heck of a long way to go.
From their website... c. FloraMax is free of dangerous PGR’s eg. paclobutrazol, daminozide and gibberellins.
I do know what I am looking for bud structure wise if that crap is in there.
(It will look like every other bud at any IL dispensary - haha - not really a joke though.)
And another thing, I am becoming satisfied with the current plant structure in that, all of these plants sort of look the same. The back one is a week younger than the other 2. I b itched a while back about non-stable genetics, how 3 seeds out of the same package in the exact same setup can turn out so different. I am hoping I finally have something stable. (Direct from Brother's Grimm.) Thank You Mr. Soul!
Admins, let me know if I need to edit that in any way. Anyone else have any experience with this FMAX stuff?

Attachments

• 13Oct.jpeg
    13Oct.jpeg
    834.5 KB · Views: 0
I found a "PAR?" meter app for my phone. I'm sort of searching threads now for what I should be shooting for. Lots of threads out there... Hmmm. Any suggestions?
Shoot for the flag unless you play a draw or a fade. I usually try to shoot under par for every hole but rarely do…

Latest posts

Back