Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:angiesfavorite: Sticky Traps... - - - I read a lot about the mosquito dunks last night. I attached something above. I'm actually feeling pretty confident at this point, which I know is bad.

I make my own sticky traps. I use yellow fly swatters with Vaseline. Because I grow outside a lot I don't like sticky traps because birds get caught up in the fkers and it can pull there fking wings and legs off trying to get them out. The birds won't stick to the Vaseline, but the bugs will.

I make my own sticky traps. I use yellow fly swatters with Vaseline. Because I grow outside a lot I don't like sticky traps because birds get caught up in the fkers and it can pull there fking wings and legs off trying to get them out. The birds won't stick to the Vaseline, but the bugs will.
I like that WeedHopper!!

A great tip for those of us with dogs around the grow tents too…..

Yes sir. Fly swatters work great because they have those little holes that hold the Vaseline. It's sticky enough for bugs but not birds or animals.
I used a yellow hardhat one time. I put Vaseline all over it and put it on a pole. Should have seen how many bugs were on the fker. And the Vaseline cleans off easy with dish soap.

572FEB6E-3E2A-4D1E-9A08-93CB1F660C1E.jpeg

It was too deep for me…
I skimmed the paper and my take on it is the plants in the experiment probably have a higher cannabinoid ratio due to lower production of other bud material. Interesting but I don’t think I would try ‘droughting’ my plants inspite of the increased potentcy as keeping the plants healthy appeals to me more. This could be considered an argument for decreased watering frequency during late flower. I think some people do that anyway. Thanks for sharing the paper though @Bugus_Monkey. More information is always better.

It is starting to. To me the best way to describe it is like you took a big wiff of the sugar bowl. Sweet smelling. Like some weed thats not done yet, I guess. At This Point, and I had to publish this and possibly jinx myself, It appears I have knocked a huge dent in the fungus gnats. I have done a lot of research on these mosquito dunks and yes I did put about 35/40 % of one in the res itself. I found that thing I posted above and read a bunch of other stuff. Crossing my fingers. These last couple runs I had plants ready to go in basically as soon as the others came out. My plan is to do the clean, bomb and then disinfect routine a maybe 3 days straight before I restart. Probably what I should have been doing all along.

Latest posts

Back