Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another problem is people coming here and registering under several user names. There is a discussion going on currently on what to do about this. Couple of threads going currently like that.
We will get it worked out. Just another day in the life and times of Mods. We try and be fair and give everybody a chance to prove they are a part of the community or a pain in the ass. I have a hammer for the later.

tumblr_nkp5a7gKlj1s7ifuuo1_500.gif
dats freaky...

Another problem is people coming here and registering under several user names. There is a discussion going on currently on what to do about this. Couple of threads going currently like that.

yeah , remember when we used to get a lot of bots and that was in a private forum , i can only imagine how this public forum could be hit by bots , being public

gotta be a full time job for a Mod to keep on top of it all

Big that guy JC you ask about yesterday,, where his thread went,,, has shared IP addresses with other names. I let him back in but im not sure what his deal is. He posted on that thread and haven't seen him since. Do you know him or were you just curious about where his thread went?

Big that guy JC you ask about yesterday,, where his thread went,,, has shared IP addresses with other names. I let him back in but im not sure what his deal is. He posted on that thread and haven't seen him since. Do you know him or were you just looking for his thread?
the plot thickens ....

Mrs. Monkey is real. If she ever gets with Louise we are doomed. Mrs. Monkey is big in to Q and a huge giant conservative... Way more than me.

This morning, minutes before lights out..

Yeaaaaaa... Foxtails and pecker (fungus) gnats for everyone, I'm buying...

Attachments

• 15DecA.jpeg
    15DecA.jpeg
    986.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 15DecB.jpeg
    15DecB.jpeg
    854 KB · Views: 0
  • 15DecC.jpeg
    15DecC.jpeg
    802.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 15DecD.jpeg
    15DecD.jpeg
    976.8 KB · Views: 0
Pecker gnats and all, they look very good monkey guy. If you have any essential oils like peppermint, you can wet down a cotton ball down and rim your pots with it. the gnats hate it and some will die from it but you have to do it every other day. They don’t seem to be hurting your plants tho. Beautiful 💕

edit: The most popular essential oil for gnat repellents is peppermint. The reason is that the active ingredient in this oil is peppermint. It has a very strong smell that gnats can’t stay around.

You can also spray the top of the soil with the peppermint oil. I usually leave the cotton balls that I use to rim the pots with on top of the soil in each pot. I had good luck with the peppermint oil when I had free growers in my bedroom waiting for their turn in the tent. I hated those little bastards especially in my bedroom. It worked to get rid of them for me and my room smelled like peppermint.

They are dug deep into my hydroton. Have no idea how they got there but I am about done fighting them. This grow should be done in 2 to 4 weeks and I am going to re configure my system before next run. Pitching all my current hydroton. Clean, bomb, disinfect get fresh hydroton and see about treating it if that is even possible before I restart seeds. I have to get the A/C unit serviced that I built into the wall also.

Latest posts

Back