Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pict for RosterMan - Recovered Roots...

Attachments

• Rootsa.jpeg
    Rootsa.jpeg
    685.4 KB · Views: 0
To scrog or not to scrog. That is the question.
I know it's more weight but I have a couple ounces of every single grow still from when I restarted the water closet, before I joined here.
So I guess what would you rather have more weight (2 grows) or more varieties (3 grows) to chose from in a year?
AND with 3 rather than the 2 wouldn't your weights cancel each other out anyways?
This calls for more pinch hitters to ponder this predicament.
What do you say???

I know it's more weight but I have a couple ounces of every single grow still from when I restarted the water closet, before I joined here.
So I guess what would you rather have more weight (2 grows) or more varieties (3 grows) to chose from in a year?
AND with 3 rather than the 2 wouldn't your weights cancel each other out anyways?
What do you say???
I found with heavy yields I get stuck with quite a bit of weed if I can not get rid of it early.
I like my weed to be GOOD and if a batch turns out not to meet my tastes it either gets turned to oil and pain balms or gets recycled. I like to have variety in my stable, spice of life remember.
Only problem is if you grow that one Great weed that knocks it out of the ballpark, may never be able to duplicate it again so more would be better. I tend to do bigger grows of the same strain to keep care easy. But alas we can not have everything if we could we would all have younger prettier mates and more of them to wash our feet.

Bugs
Did you make any heads or tails with those files I sent you?
That place sells replacement parts too.
Hard to believe but must be a big market for those washers in working condition.

What do you say???
I’ve pondered this same thing when I could probably grow one plant in my 2x4 tent and get the same weight as growing 4 plants. I’m sure it would be close but I haven't managed to try it yet…

Bugs
Did you make any heads or tails with those files I sent you?
That place sells replacement parts too.
Hard to believe but must be a big market for those washers in working condition.
I haven't been able to yet. There is a lot going on at our household unfortunately. I plan on it as soon as I get caught up. I watch about 2 YT vids a day on it. The wringer looks easy (LOOKS) to do maintenance on so far from what I'm seeing. I will start posting on it when I get it to the top of my to do list. Hopefully soon. I could get 3 washers going at the same time.

I haven't been able to yet. There is a lot going on at our household unfortunately. I plan on it as soon as I get caught up. I watch about 2 YT vids a day on it. The wringer looks easy (LOOKS) to do maintenance on so far from what I'm seeing. I will start posting on it when I get it to the top of my to do list. Hopefully soon. I could get 3 washers going at the same time.
Cool Let us know and post some videos of them in action

I’ve pondered this same thing when I could probably grow one plant in my 2x4 tent and get the same weight as growing 4 plants. I’m sure it would be close but I haven't managed to try it yet…
Same with me, but at the moment, I would rather run more small plants at once, versus two really big plants, because it gives me a chance to try a larger variety of smoke. Some day, when I settle on two or three keepers, I will probably do things a little differently.

What do you say???
I have been debating this too
I'd like to see what the difference is
Same with me, but at the moment, I would rather run more small plants at once, versus two really big plants, because it gives me a chance to try a larger variety of smoke. Some day, when I settle on two or three keepers, I will probably do things a little differently.
How much difference do you think there's be between say 4 plants vs 2 filling the same area?

Latest posts

Back