Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do the undersides look like

soft and white

7521F317-9327-4925-9222-6C29C066D2CD.jpeg
A8CEEC46-E125-4C78-8358-E20EBDA011AD.jpeg
82195720-B632-4ACD-B1D4-5659C18A8F84.jpeg

I knew the roots were getting a little mushy. I googled around. ( I Should Have Just Asked Here ! ) Saw a site that said use 1 to 1. To me that sounded strong but maybe they were talking about drug store stuff. Shot of former solution still foaming when it finally froze late last night. Hic-Up - Bump in the road. plants look fine. Trimmed the bleached leaves. it was only a few. I think everything is ok but will be checking about 2 3 times a day for the next few.

Attachments

• Foam 1.jpeg
    Foam 1.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Foam 2.jpeg
    Foam 2.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 10
  • BadAzzShyt.jpeg
    BadAzzShyt.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 9
  • BleachLeaf.jpeg
    BleachLeaf.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 9
Smell is changing from juicy fruit gum to a nasty stomach turning skunk. Yummm. Still quite a ways to go !!!!! I had poured about half of that gallon into 20 gallons of solution. Just a little too much. This run I have switched to Organic, last run was dissolved solids / minerals.

Last edited:
Checking things before I left for work, I trimmed some parts of bleached fan leaves. No problem. Got to looking around just before locking up, through the bush. Thought, that's funny, why would just them 2 little ones on the inside be swelled up and so far ahead of the tops. . Somewhere there is a Rooster in the hen house. I be back home in about an hour and start searching for nannas. Don't matter, I'm finishing this one out. All these new seeds will be going in the garbage. I had to do a super cleaning last time. Grrrr.

Attachments

• RoosterA8Dec.jpeg
    RoosterA8Dec.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 13
  • RoosterB8Dec.jpeg
    RoosterB8Dec.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 13
There had to be more than one banana. Besides that little mishap a few days ago, I pretty much been following all the rules. What I'm am finding after looking really hard is some fairly close to mature seeds. They are very random and sporatic. Nothing on main colas. Just the couple I didn't get underneath when I tried lolli popping. (I think that is the term) . Not sure at this point if I blame my seed company of myself. Probably a little of both! I question how fast they can pump these seeds out. Seems like all the necessary back crossing to make a decent strain would take at least a year or 2, 3. A person could run to mexico (in theory) and bring a bag of seeds back and next thing you know you could see Bugus Monkey's Seed Shop. I will be searching threads about the whole F1, F2, etc. for a refresher course. Not many companies show or tell if they are F1, 2, 3, or whatever. - More coffee and PH's. Plus I got to search for the coffee girls. Mrs. Monkey is off work today, I might just snuggle back up with her.

I overdid the H2O2 a couple days back. Caught it in about 36 hours or less. Still making a run to the end. All the side pieces still look fine and the tops are coming out of it. It's posted above. Surly I'm not the first dumb monkey to do it. Not a lot of documentation of the consequences on google or here. And once you really start looking the amount of information and threads here is huge.

The roots are growing at different rates. ?? I tried bending a couple over and snapped one. - Scrog next time with dirt and 1 single original Durbin Poison if it will germinate. Anyhow. Picts.
When you are going to bend them over, first mash the stem between thumb and finger, move up a little, repeat until you have a flat spot at least inch and a half or so. Then bend at the middle of flat spot. I don't like to bend them so far they tilt down, but that's just me.

Looking after do si do as we speak and these are definitely Indica. Finishing 3rd week of flower, 32-40 inches high. Fat leaves, etc.

Bubba

Last edited:
Some plants are more easily bent over than others. Some take to it easy, some snap easy.

The mash helps with both. As to your rooster problem, it is common. I find at least one "different" pheno in about every 3 or 4 plants. Sometimes it's just minor differences, one stretches taller and quicker than the rest.

Sometimes it's more. Had one different looking OG Kush that unlike it's siblings, reeked like orange pop. A purple dawn that was different color, structure and reeked of an garlic and onions. These crossed strains sometimes do this.

Both of the two phenos above were extremely potent and delicious, just different. I never like growing different strains at same time, Separate tents would help, but I like enough examples to try to be familiar with a particular strain. Otherwise, I would be talking about my OG Kush tasted like orange fanta, and purple dawn that tastes like garlic. THEN, you might think I am nuts or something.

Bubba

This is what H2O2 poisoning looks like if you catch it in the 1st 24 hours or so with Hydro. My first thought was to leave the bleached leaves. Let the buds continue to draw what is left nutrient wise from them. Now I am not so sure. Now, I am thinking trim everything that is damaged before it leaches any closer to the buds. Side branches still are looking good to okay. I didn't help my top colas much. My root problem sure is gone though. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 10DecA.jpeg
    10DecA.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 10DecB.jpeg
    10DecB.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 10DecC.jpeg
    10DecC.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 10DecD.jpeg
    10DecD.jpeg