Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found it at work. Now I'm home and I have been all over youtube. I wasn't logged in as myself at work so my history is not the same here. I am working on it but from everything I found it had to be pieced together from other stuff. I'll get it tomorrow hopefully.

Changed out res. to start the veg cycle. 15 gallons mixed at 10 gallon strength. I will go all in on the nutrients/gallon next res change. Res solution temp 68 - PH 6 - The ppm stick (Column on far left is 10) 600 PPM ? - Ambient temp in the room is 68 and room humidity is 75. Humidity is high, I know. I still have a few light work days coming up and can run to Menards for a de-humidifier if necessary. I figured with fall basically here I would see humidity drop but it's not. I am planning a scrog and will extend veg probably a week or 2 beyond what most newbies would go with. At least the genetics are the same. (Supposed to be anyway) - - - What is optimal humidity for veg and then flower?

Attachments

• 6-Oct.jpeg
    6-Oct.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 6oct.jpeg
    6oct.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
I do not worry about Humidity in Veg, but once into flower I make sure it stays around 50% or less . Temps around 72-78 degs F
Thanks ROSTERMAN - Got me a turbo fan that oscillates, strengthen up the stems a little. I will probably go ahead and get the dehumidifier before they get them all put away for the season.

Thanks ROSTERMAN - Got me a turbo fan that oscillates, strengthen up the stems a little. I will probably go ahead and get the dehumidifier before they get them all put away for the season.
Most of my winter grows are on the dry side below 50% without one but as soon as spring rounds the corner I fire her up in flower.
Yep good idea, get a self drainer if you can , hauling buckets get real old fast.

Temp is down in the res. PH back to 5.9. My thumb is where the lights were flashing on my ppm stick. Way way too long to go. I cant wait to play with the atmospheric temps at the end with the buds to see what colors I can bring out. Goal is Bud Of The Month winner. And some killer smoke.

Attachments

• OctTenStick.jpeg
    OctTenStick.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 9
  • OctTenGauge.jpeg
    OctTenGauge.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 9
  • OctTenRoots.jpeg
    OctTenRoots.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11
  • OctTenSprouts.jpeg
    OctTenSprouts.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 11
Thank You all. - I am going to veg a little longer than some and stretch the branches under a screen. The probably try lollipop this time. Sort of decided to transition to organic type nutrients to see if I can help terpene profiles and I been burping all my jars again, even last years. It was dry enough to smoke by far but I am starting to notice a little bit of smell coming back. Wait and see. Regular work day. Studying up on new lights also. Maybe a Mars down the middle and the others mounted further to the side. I check in and out today and get to hang out long term in a few days. Peace.

Res temp 69 - PH 6.1 and left it, been same for days - (I like 5.8 or 5.9 But Ehh for now) PPM 1000.
I am wondering at this early stage how important timely res changes are. Looking back here it looks like last Res change was Oct 6 - - Based on that I will try and get it done yet today.. I did re-adjust the water schedule I was at 6 a day and I went back to 4 based on a few roots looking rotted.. Everyone's thoughts or comments and or a general razzing welcome. Opinions on frequency of res changes etc... Not too nervous about roots because I been in and out fairly successfully a couple of times before with root issues - most to do with over watering. Got busy at real work again so can't hang with you peps long term for another couple days.. I check back in and out. More Coffee - & Cal-Mag. Haha - I have to scan through and find the coffee girls that get posted here for a minute then I'm gone.. Peace. (And I bent the tops over - Usually I snipped then but I will try different this time.)

Attachments

• Oct22f.jpeg
    Oct22f.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Oct22e.jpeg
    Oct22e.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Oct22d.jpeg
    Oct22d.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Oct22c.jpeg
    Oct22c.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Oct22b.jpeg
    Oct22b.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Oct22a.jpeg
    Oct22a.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 14
Changed out Res. 30 Gallons mixed solution to 25. PH 5.8 - I'll have to get back in every 12 hours to balance for a day or 2-3. I will search around here about defoliation tomorrow. Usually at this early stage, I would leave everything until I switched to bud and trim where I needed in relation to my tops. For the most part there was no rhyme or reason. I know I have to get in there with the netting in another week to 10. Eventually it will be actual work to change out res. because of weather but hey, More Cal-Mag, Right? hehehe. Incidentally, I had a guy tell me unless you use reverse osmosis water, you really don't need Cal-Mag. However, mine has 5-5-5 at the bottom of it so it has to have N, K & P in it.. At least I'd like to think so. PPM 1200 which is a little high for this point in the veg cycle. I will keep a close eye on that too. Comments and the whole "You're Doing It Wrong" thing welcome. And I know out of it all this PPM's are high. I'll watch it. Pinched all tops really tight. I should get to hang with you guys for an hour or 2 tomorrow morning. Meet you all for coffee and a pintch hit

For My Notes And Date Line - - Pistles just starting to show. Still needing to scrog. The main stem is way way stiff. Scared I'll break it if I bend it over crazy. Comments and the usual your doing it all wrong welcome. Long way from bud of the month. Maybe Feb or March. No Bugs so far. Switch res solution this weekend. Bahk to vork !!! - I'll get to hang with you all one of these days soon hopefully. Lost my LED Shade coverings. I will find before next picts. Seems like it's been more than 4 days. "Why don't you smoke another one"

Attachments

• 2Nov-a.jpeg
    2Nov-a.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back