Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeaaaa. This was 2 of them. The stringy one was just covered with extremely bright white trichs and the back one had normal cloudy white with ambers here and there. The middle one, still going, is mostly clear, and the chunkiest one of all. It probably has at least another 2 weeks and it is sure pouring on the weight. Now if I can keep the whole 60 / 60 thing I learned here under control I should be needing some jars in a couple weeks. The smell is skunky with a hint of new tires so far. Nothing resembles blackberry smell. Not even close. I need to time these to take advantage of the natural seasons when it comes to drying. I figured heating the garage for the last one cost around 400.00 - These are running with an window AC turned all the way down and dehumidifier set at 55. First smoke report in 14 days give or take.
yeaaaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a normal digital timer like this.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3539305880...StHwpBukQfkSsMzc64Qef0DDkes=|tkp:BFBM-uSvhplg
If you find the digital timers are running too long and over watering (1 minute minimum on the timer) you have a couple options:

1) Reduce the flow on the inlet of the pump. A lot of cheap pumps come with adjustable flow valves on the inlet.
2) Reduce the flow at the drip lines. You can get 1-10gph drip heads anywhere.
3) Get an interval on/off photo timer
https://www.zenhydro.com/products/i...IbV_VtxpF3qyd-tX2kTYhpsRXQTw2XsYaAhlhEALw_wcB

New grow is Northern Lights Auto. Going for an organic this time. The older plants are - 1 is supposed to be an actual DJ short Blue Berry and the other is Advanced Seeds Gorilla Blue. They were both budded out and chopped, great smoke by the way. Decided I was going to try and re-veg and make some clones off of either/or. Neither one acts like it wants to come out of flower.
NLA1-16JUN.jpeg
BB1-16Jun.jpeg
BB2-16JUN.jpeg
GB1-16JUN.jpeg
GB2-16JUN.jpeg

I didn’t think autos would reveg. Never grown autos so I may be wrong but autos are supposed to flower regardless of lighting scheme. They are like annual flowers in the garden.

Busy with real work and dealing with Leo. I was at the time and will remain in compliance though, so no problems there at this point so far. Long story and next week sometime once I get caught up I will update if necessary. Thanks Sub Girl - Everyone else too !!!!!!!!

Hey man, nice journal was very informative. I do have one question, i am using the same led lights(exlenvce one)that you started with. I knew when purchasing it would be just temporary and would need to upgrade once I had a little more cash. My question is in your experience can I grow some decent bud with those lights or am I wasting my time? What were the reasons you decided to switch after not even one grow? My babies seem to enjoy them so fat, just worry about late flower.
20220619_081937.jpg

Northern Lights Auto Flower. Not sure what is up. Again all seeds came out of the same package. If you look closely the 3 plants are not exactly the same structure. When this one is done, I am switching back to the hydro and I am seriously considering going through Brothers Grimm for some Cindy XX. Some day I am going to have 3 plants that look and turn out exactly the same. Maybe.. hahaha - Busy Busy and should be able to hang out here with everyone after the 22nd for a couple of days. Peace and happy growing.
NLAuto9Julya.jpeg
NLAuto9Julyb.jpeg

Missed the update. Thought I was posting the little picts.
Germinate, insert and grow?
Miss everybody. Roster too. hahaha.
Coffee and PH's in the AM. I'm buying. Are coffee girls still allowed to hang here? Hopefully Big didn't have to lay them off.

Latest posts

Back