Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current grow. Northern Lights Auto - for Mrs. Monkey. She picked it and doesn't need much. By the time it is fully finished, what little is there will last her a year. Carty....... Help.... just kidding around.

Also - Updates coming soon on a new fresh batch of seeds and new source.. for me anyways. They will be run through the hydro system as soon as these are done and everything has been cleaned up/wiped down. My intention being to post every 3 to 5 days with the next run. Still a big secret until my source gets back with me. Peace.

Attachments

• NLA.Mid.26Jul.jpeg
    NLA.Mid.26Jul.jpeg
    642.8 KB · Views: 0
  • NLA.Rt.26Jul.jpeg
    NLA.Rt.26Jul.jpeg
    662.1 KB · Views: 0
  • All3.26Jul.jpeg
    All3.26Jul.jpeg
    967.7 KB · Views: 0
  • NLA.Trichs26Jul.jpeg
    NLA.Trichs26Jul.jpeg
    872 KB · Views: 0
  • NLA.Lt.26Jul.jpeg
    NLA.Lt.26Jul.jpeg
    764.2 KB · Views: 0
Still about 4 weeks out on Mrs. Monkey's NL autos. Can't wait... But I will.
Complete run of Testers with a possible tandem grow to follow in the hydro.
And in the springtime, then comes my favorite. C99
I'll get some fresh picks of her NLA in a few.

Attachments

• Grimm.jpeg
    Grimm.jpeg
    480 KB · Views: 0
Left - Middle - Right & Closeups. Then an overall of just the left one. All came out of the same package, all planted in very well mixed FFHF (40%) and central Illinois soil (60%).

Attachments

• 8.8Left.jpeg
    8.8Left.jpeg
    962.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 8AugRt.jpeg
    8AugRt.jpeg
    694.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8AugMid.jpeg
    8AugMid.jpeg
    726.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8AugLt.jpeg
    8AugLt.jpeg
    689.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Aug8MidnRt2.jpeg
    Aug8MidnRt2.jpeg
    892.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Aug8MidnRt.jpeg
    Aug8MidnRt.jpeg
    930.7 KB · Views: 0
Safe is all good. Found key and got a new combo. Headed to STL to get my son back to the Springs, then finish acknowledgements, clean and mow after it dries out here. Start the process of trying to get back to some form of normal. It has been a long month and a half. I've even found time for the Passion lately. Looking forward to the next couple of grows. Peace and good grows for everyone!!

Dropped seeds into water for germ - new hydro - GSC X C99 - Direct from Mr. Soul and Brother's Grimm. See picture above. I felt kind of special for a minute because he signed my order. I was planning for a tandem with someone at my growing level but it looks like it's just going to be little ole me. Should I start a new thread or just keep it here? I will be laying out all the details on a twice weekly basis when possible, nuets, pH, temp, ppm, mixtures, lst, scrog etc. I have a New Fox Farm Dirty Dozen set in the box ready to roll out.

Dropped seeds into water for germ - new hydro - GSC X C99 - Direct from Mr. Soul and Brother's Grimm. See picture above. I felt kind of special for a minute because he signed my order. I was planning for a tandem with someone at my growing level but it looks like it's just going to be little ole me. Should I start a new thread or just keep it here? I will be laying out all the details on a twice weekly basis when possible, nuets, pH, temp, ppm, mixtures, lst, scrog etc. I have a New Fox Farm Dirty Dozen set in the box ready to roll out.
you should join bingo !next thursday ! bring money no checks ....lol

Willing to watch any grow of yours Monkey

Latest posts

Back