Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a hair cut i see !!
Did you get your eyebrows trimmed
1663334075692.png

I went to place them in my lava pebbles and I am out of 1 inch cubes of rockwool. I planted them directly into the hydroton. 20 Gal of H2O at 5.8 Ph, I used half strength Root Wizard from Emerald Harvest and quarter strength Bio Thrive from General Hydroponics just to get started. - - So I guess - Day 1 of Veg. - - See if they survive with out the rockwool head start. If not I went ahead and dropped a second set of seeds.

Not sure they are going to take off. Hydro store opens Tuesday. 2nd set of seeds should be cracked by then. My bad.
I have grown some germinated seeds carefully placed in the balls
Make sure the area is kept moist around it until the stones and roots mess and start wicking.
I used an eyedropper to water it

I've grown in pea gravel before. Gotta rinse it well to get the sediment out, and I always used H2O2 to disinfect it first. It's a weed. It'll grow damn near anywhere.
Hope they try growing some on the international space station sometime. Wouldn't have to worry about tying up the heavy buds.:)

If you use a dryer sheet for a softener it may be nota so good
No but I do use softener in my wash water but I would still try it as an experiment I think. I’m sure I’ve smoked worse than weed started with a little fabric softener…. I may try it to see if it works, could be a whole new thing

First 2 are there. The last one maybe. I will be stocking up on 1 inch cubes soon. Just me personally, I prefer the security of going from paper towel into mini rockwool cubes into Hydroton. I PH'd the solution (15 Gal) back down to 5.8 after adding half strength Kangaroots from Fox Farms. Hard to see em. My plan is to be thorough with this run as far as a Grow Journal. Once I know for sure everything has taken, I'm thinking I should start a new one just for these.

Attachments

• Success.jpeg
    Success.jpeg
    820 KB · Views: 0
  • MaybeSo.jpeg
    MaybeSo.jpeg
    843.1 KB · Views: 0
I've grown in pea gravel before. Gotta rinse it well to get the sediment out, and I always used H2O2 to disinfect it first. It's a weed. It'll grow damn near anywhere.
Hope they try growing some on the international space station sometime. Wouldn't have to worry about tying up the heavy buds.:)
Could name it
1663771977413.png

I am going to go ahead and call today "Day 1" of Veg. Everything has set so to speak. I replaced the one at the far end. Everything came out of the same package direct from Mr. Soul, supposedly himself. - Girl Scout Cookies X Cinderella 99. I read somewhere that there was a lawsuit similar to the GG lawsuit and we are no longer to call GSC by it's full name. Changed res already, fresh fixins, all mixed at half suggested strength and PH'd back to 5.8

Attachments

• FFdoz.jpeg
    FFdoz.jpeg
    829.3 KB · Views: 0
  • YeaaaFF.jpeg
    YeaaaFF.jpeg
    749.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Day1.jpeg
    Day1.jpeg
    877.4 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back