Bugus Monkey's new and improved puzzle basement and various ramblings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mixed FF nutes up the night before and swelled sediment happened over night. I do soil not hydro but it’s never hurt my grow but I can see where you would be worried about buildup in your system. Wish I could help more.

There is an echo here…
giphy.gif

It just sort of P$sses me off. I thought by watching here, experience, instruments & gadgets, studying, stealing ideas off the internet and paying attention in general etc. that I was ready for something involving more bottles I guess. A little more effort on my part (one that was going to make a difference though) to make some top of the top shelf stuff. I'm to a point that I am going to be able to spend a little more time at home for a bit. I am sort of mad at myself, with the thought of "Keep It Simple Stupid" stuff. I'm planning on heading to the ATM for some change and then to the Hydro store for Emerald Harvest. I can't leave until after lunch. I will probably still use some of that FF stuff once I get to budding.

Before I leave for the Hydro store.... Any super simple suggestions for Hydro nutrients from anyone???

Bugs Have you tried to grow in Soil?
I did hydro and never cared for it except when I grew in Coco Coir and perlite mix (has to be hand watered every day mostly Needs to be moist always) I never cared for all the fancy stuff.
I like soil now.
I used General hydro Flora series just the 2 part Micro and Bloom all the way through Veg -Bloom.
I buy store bought soil and feed from about the 1st month into growth.

Switched everything to FloraMax. Give it a little bit. Defoliated and prepared branches for scrog. Pictures in a few days. It is supposed to help in stabilization of PH and it's not from AN. - - At least that's what I am told. Anyone else using FloraMax?

It just sort of P$sses me off. I thought by watching here, experience, instruments & gadgets, studying, stealing ideas off the internet and paying attention in general etc. that I was ready for something involving more bottles I guess. A little more effort on my part (one that was going to make a difference though) to make some top of the top shelf stuff. I'm to a point that I am going to be able to spend a little more time at home for a bit. I am sort of mad at myself, with the thought of "Keep It Simple Stupid" stuff. I'm planning on heading to the ATM for some change and then to the Hydro store for Emerald Harvest. I can't leave until after lunch. I will probably still use some of that FF stuff once I get to budding.

Before I leave for the Hydro store.... Any super simple suggestions for Hydro nutrients from anyone???

Roster covered it , to make it really simple all one needs is General Hydroponics Flora Micro and Flora Bloom and follow the Lucas Formula

doesnt get much simpler

Roster covered it , to make it really simple all one needs is General Hydroponics Flora Micro and Flora Bloom and follow the Lucas Formula

doesnt get much simpler
All I ever use now muself
And I am still experimenting with Bloom. busters at the end of growth
I also have used this system to do hydro in Coco/perlite 50-50 mix
Just different amounts of feed needed with hydro
They have charts to tell us how much to use.

Latest posts

Back