Burger King cashier calls cops on 'herb' smoker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
:eek:

DELTONA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a central Florida man was arrested after jokingly trying to buy drugs at a Burger King drive-thru.
The Volusia County Sheriff's Office reports that 32-year-old Shawn Porter and a friend placed an order for "blunt and some herbs" at a Deltona Burger King Thursday night.
A cashier smelled marijuana coming from their car and jotted down the license plate of the car, and then a supervisor called 911.
A deputy located Porter's house by running the tag number and was waiting when Porter arrived home with a Burger King bag in his hand. The deputy reported finding 28 grams of marijuana in the car.
Porter was charged with drug possession. He was being held on $1,000 bond. It's not immediately known if he has an attorney.

Sorry, but if you drive while smoking, you take your chances! Bringing the fact you're smoking to the attention of someone who can turn you in really wasn't too smart.

Boycotting all BK's because of how one franchise employee did isn't right, these are franchises owned by individuals.

Roddy is right imo......they are dummies for a cpl reasons.

I wonder what the employee would have done if they would not have smelled mj? I also wonder if that same employee would have called the law if they smelled alcohol?

ozzydiodude said:
Time for stoners to boycott Burger King

I boycotted their greasy crap a long time ago. It's a stroke waiting to happen.

Spartan955 said:
I boycotted their greasy crap a long time ago. It's a stroke waiting to happen.

:yeahthat:

Sounds like the kinda thing id do when pissed up.
In London last year after doing a 14 hour day of work i got drunk soo bad i phoned my wife twice and i didnt even know it then got the munchies on way back to hotel kfc was shut i said lets kick the door in for a laugh-not funny when sober-then next trick 2 black lads on street corner blatently selling drugs-i say who the **** are you the local crack dealers-lucky for me they laughed it off and just made small talk with me the drunken idiot.
Damn i can dig a deep hole at times.
T4

Latest posts

Back