Burned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rx7gtr07

Reaction score
OK.. today i got a Agro Light.. and I didnt know they got that hot and put the bulb about 2 inches away from my newly vegitative plant ( not quite a week). the plant was about 2 inches tall. I adjusted the light and left and came back about 30 minutes later to find the plant on its side. Does this mean that the plant is fried and most likely wont grow?

iono man just keep an eye on it water it a lil if its dry and pray for the best

ok.. I sure hope its not fried!!! this is my first grow.. so its kinda hard not to get antsy when something happens.

Not quite a week doesn't sound good, I hope it comes back for ya. I wouldn't count on it though.

naw the plant is gone yall.. But I had also planted some more seeds and one is just starting to barely come out of the soil! I also got my computer fans all wired up as well as the new spirally CFL!

dude get rid of them lights i had them they either burn the plant or make it strech clfs are a 1000 times better and it wont burn them

ya i got the lights and the fans today.. just waiting for my cabinet which will be here tommorrow!

bongzilla its fine..spiral cfl's are used often in smaller areas! I used 2 in a previous grow and had great results. If it does burn the plant and he used the fans i will be very surprised..it will deff. be a first for me

btw ur name still bothers me lol rx7gtr07...i am also a car fan! Im starting an FD3S rx-7 twin turbo project this summer!!!

no he was talking about me using the Agro Lite. I took that back today and bought the spiral cfl

OH! i didnt know the agro was spiral..hehe well good stuff!!! i'de like to see pics of ur grow man

Latest posts

Back