Burning up from the heat of the Sun. HELP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Kid....what are you feeding your girls...you should win a trophy or something bc those are like trees...dude! Thanks everyone for the wonderful positive vibes that you are sending to me and my garden! Although I’m not out of the woods yet because several of my plants are barely surviving with only a leaf or two. Along with all of the other problems, I latter learned I was experiencing some infestation with flying crickets. I have some insecticide all around my growth, but they would fly from one branch to another w/o touching the ground (smarty pants!). I started placing garlic around my growth and that seems to temporarily work well. I also cut out a container to use as a bearer from ants & bugs. In the mornings I lightly spray them with refrigerator water with a teaspoon of milk for calcium. They love this because the bottom appears to flower out again. Thank you all again for your help & positive vibes!

Latest posts

Back