Burst Of Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weave2768

Reaction score
looking for some advice,i have a 29 day old train wreck plant that is 16 inches and looking great.i know i can flower it right now but would really like to know if letting it go for another week would make the buds bigger an better.it has 96 pistols and i just want to make them as best as possible!!! looking for the best advice you can give, thanks for all your advice!!!

Is it showing preflowers? I don't understand.

If you actually counted all the pistils. You are my new fav poster. I luv it!

Let her go longer and she will get bigger=more bud

With train wreck you may want to cut off a few of the bottom branches. That will make your buds bigger. Green mojo.

PuffinNugs said:
then it is already flowering......

Lol...that's what I was thinking...and if you are on a vegetative light schedule congrats you hve an Auto flowering plant. Don't expect much off of it and I wld watch it further just in case it goes hermaphrodite as well. jmo

Haha.. If he counted em im guessing it was the pairs of preflowers.
-Unless you're one of those savant's that instantly knows the number of a dropped box of toothpicks.
-Otherwise, you sir are awesome!

nouvellechef said:
If you actually counted all the pistils. You are my new fav poster. I luv it!

Let her go longer and she will get bigger=more bud

:D

:48:

Rosebud said:
With train wreck you may want to cut off a few of the bottom branches. That will make your buds bigger. Green mojo.
which branches or dont it matter this is my first time and dont have a clue thanks!!!

How large you let it get depends a lot on your grow space and the strain you are growing. Tell us how much room you have and what size and type of light you are using. Do you know the strain you are growing? How about posting up a picture? If you are using CFLs and have a sativa dominant plant, you would want to flower right away. If you have a nice HPS and space, you may want the plant to veg longer. There are no hard and fast rules. Each grow space is individual and you need to tailor your grow to your space.

Latest posts

Back