burt leaves ( no Nutes ?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
the tips of my 2-3 week old seedlings leaves are looking burt and curled alittle bit, i havent fed them any nutes yet, and i use room temp water when watering, there under two, 4ft fluro bulbs,... there roots are coming out of the bottoms of the 4x4x4 in cubes ... any suggestions... whats and good grow and bloom nute i should use , plz giv me a couple to choose from , theres so many i cany decide...

DSCN0627.JPG

DSCN0628.JPG

Well you want to use #some# nutes, if you dont your plants will not get the full oppertunity of growth..

however yours looks more like off ph.. do you check it regularly? should be idealy 6.0 depending on how you grow.. by the look of your set up you will probably want 5.5 to 6,

and i use room temp water when watering
IMHO i beleive that RIZ is on the right track (PH level)What kind of water are you useing?Just tap water or are you useing RO?how far are you keeping your flors. away from the plant?and for nutes "I" use Fox Farm, I use Grow Big For (veg) and i use together Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom(flower)My ladies love it and i love the response from my ladies!Hope that helped?Good luck on your grow!!:farm:

looks like overwatering and the pH is way off

They are asking for food. The outer edges of the leaves are turning and the stem is purple designating that it wants some nitrogen. I would say fertilize with at the most 25% strength. If this seems to help then you can boost it up a bit, but not too fast.

if your ph is off you can add as much nutes as you want but the plant wont take them in.

I dont have a PH meter right now ...ive been using room temp drinking water.. and alittle tap

If you really dont have a PH tester, the only thing you can do is any water you give them you need to leave out overnight, maybe over the daytime too, so the water becomes tepid and free from chlorine..

but you need a Ph tester, and some phosferic acid

i have a gallon jug that i keep in the room , room temp, heres my set up again, just incase you want to see , i know i need better lghts..

DSCN0644.JPG

DSCN0645.JPG

2 4ft'ers will be ok for a while, i think cyberquest used some. but the only thing i can think of is Poland Spring water is around 6.7PH at least where i live in the n.EAST usa. and that will work.
go on ebay and get a digital one for like 10bucks plus shipping.

ok people i got a question for ya what would happen if he would use :
floea grow and flora micro for soil grow (yes those are hydroponics nutriensts )

i think many people do this. Just have to know how too.

Latest posts

Back