Busted: Goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delta9

Psychonaut
Reaction score
Six cops and a detective arrived on my doorstep this morning.,,

They had a warrant to search and confiscated my three plants -my beautiful medicine -& my seeds for future grows..

They took about 2000 dollars worth of equipment and took my dna
when they arrested and processed me.

My wife was in tears..

..My 2 year old son was in tears ..

So now I will never again visit the United States-my country of birth-and am likely to pay more money than I have in fines or do community service

So Im done here. Finished. A legal criminal.

Big Oil & International Corporate Pharmaceutical won the game today-

I am completely lost and bewildered-I feel numb. And broken ..

Much love and thanks to everyone here for your support and guidance

And the greenest of mojos to to you all-I pray better luck for everyone here- I told NOBODY.>so all I can offer is -be wary of your online information trail..

Peace and goodbye.

Delta9:heart:

Bummer and wishing you the best of luck.
More likely someone talked or your new landlord turned you in. I highly doubt your online use busted you.

Sorry to hear that... Hope it some how works out for you. I agree with pc. Best of luck.

Oh man, that is so horrible. I really liked having you here. Best of luck, get a good attorney if there is one. So sorry that happened.

I am so sorry for you. You are correct--this is a travesty.

However, I also really doubt that anything you did online caused this. Law enforcement for this type of thing is local and for any local LEOs to actually find out from online info that someone is growing is extremely unlikely.

Thankyou Everyone for your kind words and condolences

I have my suspicions on culprits-but I can't prove anything and I will never know for sure exactly what gave me away.

This has absolutely ruined me

I live in a very small community in a very small country
And can't help but think there is at least 50% chance my online activity wasn't as secure as it could have been-
But also-I just learned someone else local [who I don't know personally] got busted just days ago-somehow I feel this 1 degree of seperation is related to my bust.

My court date is August 1st

I will get the best lawyer I can find
My Mum [bless her] has offered to pay whatever it costs

What sucks the most is- all I have to turn to is alcohol and cigarrettes to numb my loss-so it's win win for the powers that be[breweries/tobacco]

It's funny-at a time like this you really learn who your true friends are
And accordingly, I think I will miss you folks the most-my actual friends don't want to know me..

I hope you all find greener pastures
Love and best wishes

Delta9

:(
so sorry for ya man. these laws are such a farce :(
no victim no crime

Keep yer chin up bud. We're here for you in spirit if/when you need to talk.

It is so wonderful that your mom will be able to help you out and so incredibly sad that your friends are not standing by you for this. Our thoughts are with you.

I am glad you have your mom for support too. You have us too. It is just so stupid, i love Kaotic's quote "no victim. no crime".

Oh man Delta; I am so sorry that has happened to you. I truly know what you are going through at this moment as I was busted just one year ago this month. The day I was busted, they got about $10k worth of equipment and MJ. I was charged with 3 counts of trafficking, they took my new truck and all of my hunting weapons, including a gun that was given to me by my mother when I was 13yo. The day it happened my wife and son had to witness the whole thing, and they took in a friend that just happened to be at my house, and tried their best to say he was an accomplice to my operation.

I felt just like I was drowning. I now know what a panic attack feels like as I have never been arrested in my life. I felt like I was in a nightmare that I just couldn't wake up from. It took me nearly a week to get over the feeling of drowning.............. It took me a couple months to get over the feeling of humiliation.

I hope for the best for you. Stick to the medical reason for using it. It will get better and your family will recover, it just takes a little time to get over it. heartfelt mojo for "true justice" to find you. :)

man the sucks big time man highly doubt it was the internet lose lips sink ships (grows) one thing ive always gone by i hope the best for u man keep u head up before long it will be legal every where

u took a chance,you got caught.....suck it up
feeling sorry for yourself wont make the situation any better...tough words i know...i was told this when busted and i kept my head up,i got through it,so will you

and trust me on this,dont waste another second trying to figure how you were busted,you wont find out and it will take a toll....trust me on that bro,,,,good luck!

u took a chance,you got caught.....suck it up
feeling sorry for yourself wont make the situation any better...tough words i know...i was told this when busted and i kept my head up,i got through it,so will you

It's true -I knew the risks. Thanks

and trust me on this,dont waste another second trying to figure how you were busted,you wont find out and it will take a toll....trust me on that bro,,,,good luck!

I believe that is also true..The scene keeps playing over in my head/in my dreams- like a bad movie on a loop. It sucks my energy to replay these events and chew over the "what went wrong" scenarios..I have talked to a number of people with experience in this-the consensus is that it is highly likely that customs tipped off the police when the seeds I purchased entered the country. All they had to do was wait a few months and bam! Either way-I could have been more careful -so like you say-time to suck it up. Thanks bro

Oh man Delta; I am so sorry that has happened to you. I truly know what you are going through at this moment as I was busted just one year ago this month. The day I was busted, they got about $10k worth of equipment and MJ. I was charged with 3 counts of trafficking, they took my new truck and all of my hunting weapons, including a gun that was given to me by my mother when I was 13yo. The day it happened my wife and son had to witness the whole thing, and they took in a friend that just happened to be at my house, and tried their best to say he was an accomplice to my operation.

I felt just like I was drowning. I now know what a panic attack feels like as I have never been arrested in my life. I felt like I was in a nightmare that I just couldn't wake up from. It took me nearly a week to get over the feeling of drowning.............. It took me a couple months to get over the feeling of humiliation.

I hope for the best for you. Stick to the medical reason for using it. It will get better and your family will recover, it just takes a little time to get over it. heartfelt mojo for "true justice" to find you. :)

Thanks so much for that Hush. I completely understand that feeling of "drowning" you describe. Your bust makes mine sound pretty tame by comparison-still the feelings of loss and humiliation I share. I will recover in time , like you say. It's painful and miserable to have had our home ransacked by strangers-and to have had our property and well tended fruit of our labour confiscated. Detoxing from weed is going to be a tough battle for me- but it is comforting to know others like yourself have survived the same battle and kept going. Thanks for all the good advice and support over the last few months. Be safe and well mate :)

Oh man, that is so horrible. I really liked having you here. Best of luck, get a good attorney if there is one. So sorry that happened.

Thanks Rose- I will miss you. Stay safe, stay high :)

It is so wonderful that your mom will be able to help you out and so incredibly sad that your friends are not standing by you for this. Our thoughts are with you.

Thankyou THG- I will miss picking your brain- I learned a lot from you in the short time I was here. Stay safe :)

Latest posts

Back